Reviews for In Which Kazuya Becomes a Man
epicwinston chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
AWWWWWW!

Kazua was priceless.

Nice work on this fanfic.
Yoshimitsu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"kazuya pointed a mighty finger"

god that was too precious. Gotta enjoy the little things
YourDreamIsMyNightmare chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lol at the ending with Lee xD
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very funny!
Lady Yuu chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
lol
Thank you very much for making me laugh ... I needed it. I liked it, capture, I think, how Kazuya, but will always be a mystery as was that relationship. And the end with: GAY! And perhaps Lee is very difficult not associative, do not believe that Lee is gay, but it was very funny.

I hope to read more fics with this couple.

I like!
Bye
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LMFAO! This made me laugh so hard! (for real!)

This was hilarious! :)) Great Job! :))
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
XDD ahah well I loved this. awkward in many ways, definatly, but pretty funny and well written. I'm not getting into the gay part and all, but overall, I really enjoyed it
Salysha chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is great!

Kazuya's hilariously Spockian manner is to die for: "Didn’t you know that?" "What? Know that you had a physical ailment? Of course not."

"If someone looked at him wrong, he wasn't below-" Did you mean, "he wasn't above?"

The recurring gag on Lee Chaolan is a riot! The timing and the setting of the atmosphere were spot-on. I liked the overall pacing of the fic and the dry humor. Through and through, the entire fic is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This reminds me of DragonBall where Goku finds out the difference between boys and girls because of Bulma. LOL.

Funny story. :D