Reviews for The Pleasures of Numaran Wine
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ah, much praise for the men of Lost Odyssey! My favorite characters, herp.

XD I laughed so hard during this, you have no idea.

Keep writing!
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It was really a fun story you have here

Still: I always had the feeling that Sarah and Kaim were married even before they crossed worlds and only forgot about it.
fallenleeves chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Bahaha, lovely writing - you captured them flawlessly.
I highly enjoyed this, you should write more! :]
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I haven't written a review on here in over 5 years, but after coming upon your story I felt compelled to do so. I thoroughly enjoyed the rad (as well as your other LO stories). I love how you capture each character so well, including their behaviour patterns and habits, like Sarah writing in her journal and Seth polishing her sword. It also made me laugh too, which is very important ;) Thank you for the brilliant read.
krispykremes90 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

I'm pretty obsessed with LO and always wondered what the characters would get up to in their spare time...and what better way to pass the time then to chat about men with some good alcohol :)

The description of the room they are in is so vivid and beautiful, it almost felt as if I was there myself!

And the way the ladies let go of their inhibitions is really quite comical, made me giggle quite a lot.

It's stories like this that really inspire me to want to write my first fic.

More to come I hope?

xx
Morimur chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. It's proving to be very difficult to locate good Lost Odyssey fics, so I'm overjoyed to have found one :D

Are you planning to write more?
Mrs Kaim Argonar chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I giggled so much reading this. You really conveyed the charcacters so well, I felt like I was there sipping on the Numaran wine myself! What I wouldn't give to know what the men talked about XD
Lunatea chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hello, again dear CirceKat _

The same that I've told you for your other story "No dude..." can be used in this other story. You make the reader feel so close to the characters, so familiar atmosphere, so "in-character" but digging further into their insides. So interesting the way Sarah, Ming and Seth open up with the more tan refreshing and, form my point of view, original excuse of the Numaran wine )

So funny to see a lusty Ming, light-mouth Sara and always charismatic Seth talking about what women talk in thise cases, their men! ;P Enjoy it a lot!

Keep up! _

Lunatea
Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
HA! That was hilarious. You got down their characters very well and did a great job with the banter. Keep up the good work.

~Mechwar