Reviews for The Heist
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
love it Good Job
BWinner chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Bravo, absolutely bravo! For some reason I think I might have reviewed this on , but I am not sure if you post to that site. At any rate, if it was here that I read this piece before, I am not sure why I chose not to review it. I really like how you portray Florian and Ray, for one your opening is just perfect and suits them so well. I also love how you portrayed their relationship in the end, the way Ray cleansed Florian was just beautiful and the sex scene was sweet with out being unnecessary smut. I really enjoyed this piece, and I'm loving the work I find from you over all. Happy writing!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was really good. I don't normally read short stories or one-shots, but this one was exceptional. It gave just enough information and imagery to satisfy me as a reader and an ending that concluded the original idea, but left enough open for me to wonder about. I was very entertained, keep up the good work. Maybe you should look into publishing stories of your own, if you haven't thought of it already. _
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved it. Good writing and sweet despite the trauma Florian went through 3
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was a really good story ]
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was so sad! I almost cried at this part: "He knew where Laurien had injured him, and it wasn't a place that Ray could touch. The new wound settled beside the ones Azura had left and he knew the nightmares would be coming back."
amberraven chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ray should look after his amethyst more closely. Another good story!
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Another fantastic series, fantastic pairing, and fantastic story. How do you do it?

I think I found two more typos. (I'm sorry if I'm pissing you off! ;_; I don't mean to. My friends always ask me to beta, so I'm so used to doing it. Besides, I'd want to know, so I assume others do too.)

at one point, you used "caste" and I think you meant "chaste."

and embarrassingly enough, I forgot the other one. But I swear it's there.

z._.z

Great story, btw! :D;
astraplain chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
What a delightful surprise to find this story.

Poor Florian! It's bad enough that Ray makes him dress as a woman and run diversion for Noir. He will certainly have nightmares again, but fortunately, Ray will be with him to help.