Reviews for Gundam Wing: Blood Red Threads
duosbraid chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
i love this story! its so... beautiful! - well keep up the writing. i wish i can write as well as you. e.e;;
Sita Seraph chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*sniffle* Oh that was sweet...Just...awwwww...*wants a Heero and Duo for her own*
Kia chapter 1 . 8/12/2001
That was such a sweet story!
ally chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
AWickedMemory chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
That legend about the red string that binds two people together... I remembered why it sounded so familiar! They used that string in one of the episodes of Tenchi in Tokyo! ) Cool, I like the ending. Short and sweet.

**"Show me," was Heero's simple reply.**
Danyella Skyler Silverfire chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
so cute.
Kay chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Oh... ::sighs dreamily:: That's just... wow. Wonderful, wonderful ending, too. I loved it!
Shin No Baka chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
very cool
BlackX chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
That was anti-climax. Very. I thought he was going to get even! *grrrr*
Kaylie chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was wonderful and origional and neat! Well written and stylish!
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
I had read this story before and I finally remembered to put it on my favs list. I loved Wufei and Quatre's argument. THis was really sweet. Loved it.
Anjel chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Wowza! I didn't even know you were a writer here *stupid Anjel, stupid, stupid Anjel* I love your writing sooo much... (I read it at your site... *impish grin*) Keep up the wonderful work!
Jenika chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
This is wonderful! I love it! so sweet.
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Aw... How sweet. Even though I wasn't much of a yaoi fan before, I'm becoming one! This was so sweet. Although Heero's line, "So you decided to sew.", kinda made me crack up for no good reason. It just struck me as kinda funny. Anyway, keep the great works coming! ~Lyra Maxwell of Destiny
Corina Mako Borsuk chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
Good, good, better than good. This was great!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »