Reviews for I Dare You
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Aww, so mushy and warm!
angeliena chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Love it!

Its a pitty that there is no update it.
JK chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
OH how I wish you had continued this fic. It was awesome. Would have loved to read about all the sex questions Bren could have asked Booth.
CW chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I know you've declared this abandoned, but won't you reconsider? I really need to see what she does to Booth!
BoothyBabe chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
This story has so much promise... I hope you return to it at some point. Definitely a great concept! Would love to see what Bones does next. Don't leave a girl hang in'...
NN chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
More?

Quiero mas capĂ­tulos!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
it's just cruel to abandon a good story like this ) cmon write more! please?
idkwhatthatmeans chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Ahhhhh, please update this, i know its been 4 years but you kind of left us hanging and I want the ending. Please consider, it was a great read though.
swanscridhe chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
even though this was a few years ago - would still love a good ending w/ the other 48 hrs (and more? I', so greedy lol) :) and LOVED the Parker scenes... great mix of romance/love & bringing in another rarely seen character who is not nearly seen enough as an important catalyst to such an important plot line along so well. Loved what i did get to read!
annekebb4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is such a great story! i'm sad that you aren't working on the next chapter. it's soooo great. you are a great writer. please finish the story
TheBeatles772 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hey, really enjoyed this story; it was very well written.. Would've loved to see the end though ;)
musicnlyrics chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I can only ask...why?
Selene Illusinia chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I looked at your profile fast before I wrote this and I've seen your busy and all (completely understand) but I was wondering if you would be completing this story? Its really interesting and I was curious about where it would go.
Muralice chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! You can't just end with "He was halfway down the hall to his bedroom to pack his bag when her voice floated to him. "I really don't think I am. So, Booth, when exactly was the last time you had sex?"

Shit. He was in for it all right." and expect everyone to be okay with it. UPDATE!
heron14 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Nice! i like wherethis is going... nicely planned out plot

pliz update soon!