Reviews for I Dare You
midnightsummergirl chapter 3 . 2/23
I loved this story so much. Please please continue.
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS. PLEASE!
It's never too late
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Aww, so mushy and warm!
angeliena chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Love it!

Its a pitty that there is no update it.
JK chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
OH how I wish you had continued this fic. It was awesome. Would have loved to read about all the sex questions Bren could have asked Booth.
CW chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I know you've declared this abandoned, but won't you reconsider? I really need to see what she does to Booth!
BoothyBabe chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
This story has so much promise... I hope you return to it at some point. Definitely a great concept! Would love to see what Bones does next. Don't leave a girl hang in'...
NN chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
More?

Quiero mas capĂ­tulos!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
it's just cruel to abandon a good story like this ) cmon write more! please?
idkwhatthatmeans chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Ahhhhh, please update this, i know its been 4 years but you kind of left us hanging and I want the ending. Please consider, it was a great read though.
swanscridhe chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
even though this was a few years ago - would still love a good ending w/ the other 48 hrs (and more? I', so greedy lol) :) and LOVED the Parker scenes... great mix of romance/love & bringing in another rarely seen character who is not nearly seen enough as an important catalyst to such an important plot line along so well. Loved what i did get to read!
annekebb4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is such a great story! i'm sad that you aren't working on the next chapter. it's soooo great. you are a great writer. please finish the story
TheBeatles772 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hey, really enjoyed this story; it was very well written.. Would've loved to see the end though ;)
musicnlyrics chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I can only ask...why?
Selene Illusinia chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I looked at your profile fast before I wrote this and I've seen your busy and all (completely understand) but I was wondering if you would be completing this story? Its really interesting and I was curious about where it would go.