Reviews for Stop Poking Logic Shaped Holes In My School!
HanaMzHz chapter 4 . 1/1
can't wait for the sorting XD
HanaMzHz chapter 3 . 1/1
inu XD I love shinichi with his simple way
HanaMzHz chapter 1 . 1/1
XD XD XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
I bet the whole Jimmy rant is over the English names of the DCMK crew. And I agree wholeheartedly. I absolutely LOATHE all the English names for them. They sound so stupid and WRONG, and they just don't fit the characters at ALL. -growls-
imawesomeee12 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I know you haven't updated for so long, I'm still hoping for the completion of this fic. :) I just love it. I like how the story is progressing; it's not that fast nor too slow. :D Keep it up! ˆ_ˆ
AngelsBeast chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
omg, that's so cool! (still, I am kinda confused with these parts without the 'main-characters' in them...) I am really looking forward to the part where all DC/MK/HP characters interact! please, continue!
Lover of Emotions chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
that is good. update soon please. it is very funny.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
And thats why I don't have an account, I just lurk. *headdesk*
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Huh.
Well, crap. (For far too many characters.)
*cackles*
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Aw, poor Heiji-kun. *hugs*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
*snickers*
It's just as well he's dating Kaito- Heaven's help any kid they'd have to name. XD
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY ISN"T KAITO IN SLYTHERIN!? HE"S TOO SNEAKY AND CUNNING FOR HIS OWN GOOD!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Lol I love the dubbed localization reference with Jimmy XD
Miss Emotion chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I love this story and find it hilarious however we haven't seen a Shinichi and Kaito kiss yet and I'm really looking forward to What Shinichi owes Kaito! I really love your personality as well! It shows in your author notes and the way you write!
Detective2Conan chapter 3 . 7/15/2014