Reviews for Stop Poking Logic Shaped Holes In My School!
imawesomeee12 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I know you haven't updated for so long, I'm still hoping for the completion of this fic. :) I just love it. I like how the story is progressing; it's not that fast nor too slow. :D Keep it up! ˆ_ˆ
AngelsBeast chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
omg, that's so cool! (still, I am kinda confused with these parts without the 'main-characters' in them...) I am really looking forward to the part where all DC/MK/HP characters interact! please, continue!
Lover of Emotions chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
that is good. update soon please. it is very funny.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
And thats why I don't have an account, I just lurk. *headdesk*
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Well, crap. (For far too many characters.)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Aw, poor Heiji-kun. *hugs*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
It's just as well he's dating Kaito- Heaven's help any kid they'd have to name. XD
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
WanderingWatermelon chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Lol I love the dubbed localization reference with Jimmy XD
Miss Emotion chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I love this story and find it hilarious however we haven't seen a Shinichi and Kaito kiss yet and I'm really looking forward to What Shinichi owes Kaito! I really love your personality as well! It shows in your author notes and the way you write!
Detective2Conan chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Demon really
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Haha the part about the threstals. Interesting take on it.
Emily chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
In the English dub version of Detective Conan Shinichi was Jimmy because apparently Americans can't pronounce Japanese words or something. Ran became Rachel and that was what made me mad.
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Love it. It quite interesting, despite the addition of OCs. Well, not exactly OCs from what I can tell but...yea, YFGA, very much appreciated.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Please ignore the admins and update, this story is hilarious!