Reviews for Once upon A Fairytale
Zignite chapter 19 . 3/15
Quite the story! I truly enjoyed the plot and the details in this story. The twists, turns, and plot devices all worked well together. Man, I really enjoyed this one.

I would give it a 9.5/10 for originality and great execution.
Mike chapter 19 . 3/15
I think I'm gonna cry just a little bit because that was glorious and adorable and I just...

Feels man.
The feels.
No ridding me of them.
Them Feels.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Lol I agree with you about that Twilight stuffXD it's so horrible! Zelda/Midna are better! By the way...I like how you incorporated Twilight Princess, it's my favorite one!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
AWESOME STORY! So have to read others. Hope you keep writing great stories like this.
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
awesome story.
Scythe chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Why I do believe that I have just finished the most AWESOME EPICLY JAW DROPING PIECE OF AMAZINGESS that is this story... . . period...end of story. Thank you for the awesomeness!
Firebird29 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I love where I think you're going with this. It's such a...fresh, take on TP. Can't wait to have time to finish reading!
IAMNOTREAL636 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
One of my favorite LinkxShiek stories out there; I've reread it a few times just because it's so good, This ones a classic I constantly adore.
nameless13 chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
After reading this, I have just one thing to say:

Actually, I think I can manage a little more than that. It was a lovely story, well-written and interesting to the very end. I really like what you did with the fairy-tales and I also like the idea of keeping Sheik as a character separate from Zelda (since, you know, Sheik is a way cooler character to begin with - not hating on Zelda or anything, just an opinion). I've also read "Beloved Monsters" by you, and that was simply brilliant. Love the way you write characters. Looking forward to reading more from you - keep writing!
Promises of Freedom chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Hello Spiritual Stone,

This story was very well done. At some points I had to re-read a few paragraphs because of wording but the wording reminds me so much of my writing style (So it's alright in my eyes). I read the entire story within a day and I must tell you, I feel rather sad that the end came!

Every character in the story was well written. My favorite parts were Link's and Sheik's interaction. The portion where they fought in Twili confused the hell out of me until it was explained in the story (Link figured out he caused the fight in twili).

Anywho, great writing! Keep up the good work! I only hope to see more Twilight Wolfy stories come out of you in the future! :)

KiraReySolo chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Well. That was epic. It was also a bit screwed up with the AU aspect of it, and you took some liberties with characters (namely Sheik) that I would have said were too much, but overalll, I enjoyed it. Rarely has a story made me hate Zelda as much as that one, so good job on enfluencing my emotions.

Thanks for writing it!

WolfsLegend chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
Finally was able to finish it

I've been reading this since chapter 3... maybe 5 I think... and I have loved it to the end! Cheesey? Nah! I loved it! I loved how you portrayed Sheik's personality, portrayed her as female, and created a whole entire background for both her and all the other characters.

All in all... I simply loved it Marvelous job!
Hawkelion chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
So I'm reading this cuz I was directed here from , and I have to say I really like it so far. I myself prefer it when people keep Sheil a female, and it's hard to come by authors who do, so yeah. Oddly enough, when I read the song I was thinking it to the tune of that song before I even read your note at the bottom...
Arayllin chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I just finished reading the entire story here, and have to say - that was fantastic! i love the way you twisted the characters around and made them your own while still keeping them true to their roots... you are a very skilled writer, my friend.

This story was one of the best I've read in a long while, and I hope to see another of its equal from you (I haven't yet read your other stories however).

So, yes- wonderful job, and beautiful ending. Ingeneous idea - thanks for a fantastic read! :D
Alti'uin chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
I loved it. It was a very original story. I'm kinda hoping for a sequel. If you don't that's cool. Anyway keep writing you do an excellent job.