Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
Mary chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Its interesting, why don't you continue this fic?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
I just discovered this after reading the girl'verse, this is awesomee! I hope you come back to this and update, im really intrigued to see how the story pans out even though its just started :P
Your writing is amazing and i love how you write Emily.
Please continueee! :D
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
When r u gonna update? I really want to know what happens next
K'MI.974 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love the way you wrote Emily! So funny! Are you planning on updating this story?
Syfja chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
So I can see u r probably not going to update this, sigh, that was a very intriguing start...
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
When r u gonna update this?
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I know you haven't work on this for a while but a I would love to read more!
Viper003 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I see that you haven't updated in a while, but if you're still interested in writing, I'll definitely be reading! I love this concept and can't wait to see where you take it!
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Would love to see this develop! It was amazing! Love how you've wrote them! :D Would love to see how their relationship progresses with their case!
Arnz11 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Hey, I just saw your story and it is really good! are you planning on carrying on with it as I am really interested to see where you take it! I love the way you're writing Emily! it's really good and true to the character :)
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
hey I just wated to say that I have just read the first two chapters of this story and I really like them. I find that it is a really interesting story and in some way quit fun now know the cannon past of Prentiss.

Anyway I wanted to ask if you ever planned on writing more of this story? I really hope so. it is too good...

Josephine
HPforever-after chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
just found ur story n luvd i. mayb u ca get back to it sometime n i know ur realky busy
Rutland chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Last comment for the night. I'm enjoying this story as well. Once again, great interior monologue. I'm lovin' Emily's internal snide comments. She is a woman after my own heart. Truth be known, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Hotch/Haley fiction. But your treatment of Prentiss/Hotch coupling has grown on me. Although I firmly believe that Hotch is far too professional to ever dally with a subordinate and too much of a gentleman to subject Emily to scorn/censure/hurtful idle gossip. But that's what fanfiction is for - to explore those scenarios that cannot play out in RL. Kudos for your well rounded characters that make this fiction credible.
CMfanatic chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I love the story line. Will you be updating this soon?
tayababy chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
ok, so i totally love this, and tough cookie emily, and smiles a lot hotch. and even though it has been almost nine months since you updated this, i totally love it!