Reviews for Poppa Was a Rolling Stone
sjwht chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Excellent story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter
MidnightWolf191 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Update again soon
Heavensent1991 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I'm guessing Paul is gonna imprint but Idk with who maybe Jacobs sis or with someone else. Anyways, love the story update ASAP! :)
CaliAndersen chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
love this story, it''s absolutly amazing :D haha i love the brother/sister love between sam and mo :D kepp up the good work ;)
BeCheezi26 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I like the story and I was completely shocked when I read about the abortion part. I like all the drama. My guess on the couple is Paul and Leah.
Emily chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
please tell me your gonna write more im dieing here i very need you to wrie more
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
awesome! i loved it! cant wat for next chappy!
sarenelsoria chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Good story however why no end when say complete?"
nae chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I'm guessing that the new couple is Paul and Leah, they probably don't want the pack to know
Lily Beth O'Connor chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
What an amazing chapter! You truly are an awesome writer, I don't see how you need a beta! But I messaged you.. so wb if you think I could do it for you! I'd love to :)

thanks!

Lily Beth x
elohcin chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
By far one of my more fav chapters :)
ally leigh chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Hmm definitely a drama filled chapter. Too bad Lucas didn't get his pompous ass kicked. I liked that Embry and Mo had a real conversation and shared a few more things and emotions too each other. It's sometimes hard to remember that they have only been a couple for a week, hence no sharing the deep secrets yet. I like you friend version of Jake. I can't wait to read more.
heather chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
that was really good cant wait for the next chapter

i loved it
lilybethoconnor chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
oh what a great chapter! I love it :D loved thebit with embry on the porch.. sweet! it's good to show a vulnerable side :)

can't wait for update!

love lily! x
elohcin chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Darn you! How dare you leave us like that! Lol I loved this chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »