Reviews for Again And Again
Awe. That was cute :""")
alexsmdd chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aaaawww
Fanboy316 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
They are my favorite yuri couple too.I hope continue this story and just wish Yasuko and Fumi are reunited in the manga YasukoXFumi!
Totong chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Yeah,I like this couple really bugs me that they won't be in the manga,but I still hoping that might be reunited ,Akira-san still is confused about their relationship and she doesn't know if she's either a bisexual or ,go FumiXYasuko!
tuxjim chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
SUGOI! That was S-S-S-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O good...you got me over my 'morning blues' less than halfway through.

I LOVE it when a 'relationship' is salvaged by one of the pair showing that they made a mistake turning their back on the other. It's almost as good as when they FIRST reach out to each other and share a good love. Love should be nurtured and cherished between two people, regardless of sex or orientation (yes, if two men REALLY loved each other, I would be glad for them, although I don't 'swing' that way myself).

This one is a rarity for me...I have 'favorite'-d BOTH the story and you, AND I have put you on 'follow' so I can see what other 'goodies' you have created.

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Christy SN chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love it! Please continue this fanfiction. I always wanted to read some romance between Yasuko and Fumi, can't wait to read more! Really cool! You could show how little by little Yasuko impress Fumi by changing literally. How the love grows, and how Yasuko starts to show jealous of Fumi and Arika...

And yeah... Arika is just a friend in Fumi's heart, but Yasuko is suspicious... who knows it may be a good fic! xD

Congrats, and please continue!

Kisses
Colorless Cat chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Is this story completed?

Anyway, good work :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
continue this please? i like this pairing alot
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Ha, that was good! _
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Really like it so far. Hope you choose to continue! :D
Pseudologia Fantastica chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ahaha I like this pairing too! Continue, please!
Sheldor chapter 1 . 11/25/2009