Reviews for Little Blond Riding Hood
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This is so hilarious. *lmao*
Anyways, author-sama, I was kinda hoping you'd consider the KnB pairs for more fairytale stories. XD
For AoKise, I could imagine Kise as rapunzel who, while looking afar by his tower's window, suddenly got hit in the head by a basketball that's intentionally thrown by an aho prince (whose kingdom's national sport is basketball) *lol*;
Kuroko can be Kagami's Cinderella who would literally disappear in an instant at 12 midnight *lol*;
Takao can also be his Shin-chan's little mermaid. Imagining Kazu going mute (yet still extremely animated) for a tsundere prince already cracks me up *lol*;
Himuro can also be the loveable Snow white who mistakes a gigantic prince for a bear *lol*;
Lastly, Furi can also be Little Red Riding Hood. Akashi can be quite the sexy wolf, don't you think so, author-sama? *lmao*
I'd try writing this myself, but I'm too lazy. *lol* Besides, Spirit-sama's "Memory Loss" entertained me so much that I think another KnB story from Spirit-sama would also be great. XD
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Yah mmmmmooooorrrrrreeeee!•*
artemis 5678 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
How about the nanny.
bluebeere chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
that is quite a twist hahaha!
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That's a sneaky gradmother! And I don't think that Seto is going to keep that little promise. hehehe! :3
Fangirl4ver chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aweee, that was the cutest thing EVER! I loved it, man it was great. I loved your twist, details, and your word chooses:) I have a fairy tale, Cindrela or Adlatin? I like them, true they kinda aren't fairy tales but it's an idea that counts:) Omr the grandma was super funny:) -forever keep writing
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OTAKUSAMA DEMANDS ANOTHER ONE!

*BAM BAM BAM* (slams fist onto table)

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! TT
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my that was so funny on a scale of one to ten i give it a twenty
gavejolt chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
why do ya make joey stupid? he's not...
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
lol i don't know a world where a g-ma would set her grandson u to get laid by a male wolf, but i'm not knocking it! this was different in a good way. it reminded me of the great cat massacre. if you haven't read that book you should. I liked this story. when i first saw it i was if-y, but now i'm glad i read it! :)
fanfictionlover23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw. This is sweet and cute. I like how Seto is the wolf and Joey is his puppy. Seto is a sly wolf and Joey is the clueless puppy. Can you write a Beauty and the Beast version? I like this story. I can't wait for you to write more.
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
do snow white and i love this
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I'm not sure if adorable is the right word for this but it fits the ending...I loved this!

OMG my favorite part had to be when Seto was watching Joey sleep! *squeal* I'm such a fangirl and I think this turned out well!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved this twist, it

was amusing and so cute!

I hope you do more twists

with my favourite couple

x Casondrah Kiku x
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
My goodness, those wolves have a way with words. :D And silly Joey doesn't seem to know what he's gotten himself into. Oh, you silly puppy. X3

I enjoyed it! It seemed as if things moved a little fast, but this is a fairytale spoof, so I guess that doesn't matter as much as it normally would.

Ha, the Grandma is the possible master mind of everything, I love it. XD