Reviews for Death's Calling
BendingDreams chapter 47 . 6/15
First I have to say that I had come across TCP several times before actually deciding to read it. To be honest the title kept me at bay for a while, it just tore at my heart thinking that Katara could end up a concubine for Ozai or Zuko. I preach never judge a book by its cover or in this case a story by its title. WOW was I wrong! and after I read it all I was annoyed with myself for not reading it when I first stumbled across it! I love the twists in the characters! Seeing Ozai and Azula in a new light was so refreshing and thrilling to read...my only thought while reading this chapter was that it might have been a good point for Zuko to learn that Katara is a princess and not Yue's personal guard, at the point when Long Feng was telling them that "Master Katara" was upset at learning of his death, by being more specific like saying "Princess Katara" was upset, maybe not to all in his party like Azula but to where only Zuko could hear to get his wheels turning...but i'm sure there will be a huge reveal when its time! I am greatly looking forward for your next up date!
LovinZuko chapter 47 . 8/3/2014
Ummmm update! Like right now! :D I loved this chapter! Please update soon! I want to know what's gonna happen...
Azzia chapter 47 . 7/16/2014
HOLY SHIT YOU UPDATED!
Lenamar619 chapter 46 . 3/13/2013
Magnificent! I hope you continue to write this story as it has enthralled me-such powerful dynamics, connections, you have created between the two...wow. Please don't give up on this story. You are a wonderful author who deserves to be praised in every way for such a beautiful piece. I will be anxiously waiting for the next update ;)
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
LOVED IT! i just finished readying your concubine princess and now this one! they were both great and i hope you come out with another chapter soon!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 42 . 2/18/2013
I'd keep reading but I have to go to bed! I am really enjoying this!
Eyes that Shimmer chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You are probably my favorite Zutara author.
Please update soon.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
Spirits are hardcore...!
I hope life goes much more smoothly for you from now on!
DiscontinuedAcc chapter 45 . 12/6/2012
Chapter 46 was amazing,the last part has a bit of a reference to the mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean, right? On stranger tides? Hence the song.
Anyways, I love mermaids, so yeah. Even if they're evil I guess, though these are more like sirens. I felt a bit of sympathy for Cheng.
Good work on the chapter, and I hope you'll update your other stories soon as well!
DiscontinuedAcc chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG. I didn't even read this yet, but yay you updated! I love your writing, and I think you're my favourite author. I literally started squealing in excitement when I saw that this was updated. My favourite story by you is Shadows of the Past, and I hope you'll update soon!
Now, to read this chapter. I'll be back soon.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/4/2011
omg this story is awesome! please update soon!
batz108 chapter 45 . 5/19/2011
Very, very nice:)

and thank you Xia !
klagana1 chapter 45 . 5/1/2011
wow...go boy!
Aaliyah92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I must say that after such a long time waiting for this update I had forgotten what was going on so was a tad confused. May need to re-read through some of the chapters to catch up again. But all in all a very nice chapter good to see some zutara action in there! Hopefully they won't be apart for too long. Update soon please :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 45 . 4/29/2011