Reviews for Death's Calling
LovinZuko chapter 47 . 8/3/2014
Ummmm update! Like right now! :D I loved this chapter! Please update soon! I want to know what's gonna happen...
Azzia chapter 47 . 7/16/2014
HOLY SHIT YOU UPDATED!
Lenamar619 chapter 46 . 3/13/2013
Magnificent! I hope you continue to write this story as it has enthralled me-such powerful dynamics, connections, you have created between the two...wow. Please don't give up on this story. You are a wonderful author who deserves to be praised in every way for such a beautiful piece. I will be anxiously waiting for the next update ;)
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
LOVED IT! i just finished readying your concubine princess and now this one! they were both great and i hope you come out with another chapter soon!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 42 . 2/18/2013
I'd keep reading but I have to go to bed! I am really enjoying this!
Eyes that Shimmer chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You are probably my favorite Zutara author.
Please update soon.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
Spirits are hardcore...!
I hope life goes much more smoothly for you from now on!
DiscontinuedAcc chapter 45 . 12/6/2012
Chapter 46 was amazing,the last part has a bit of a reference to the mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean, right? On stranger tides? Hence the song.
Anyways, I love mermaids, so yeah. Even if they're evil I guess, though these are more like sirens. I felt a bit of sympathy for Cheng.
Good work on the chapter, and I hope you'll update your other stories soon as well!
DiscontinuedAcc chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG. I didn't even read this yet, but yay you updated! I love your writing, and I think you're my favourite author. I literally started squealing in excitement when I saw that this was updated. My favourite story by you is Shadows of the Past, and I hope you'll update soon!
Now, to read this chapter. I'll be back soon.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/4/2011
omg this story is awesome! please update soon!
batz108 chapter 45 . 5/19/2011
Very, very nice:)

and thank you Xia !
klagana1 chapter 45 . 5/1/2011
wow...go boy!
Aaliyah92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I must say that after such a long time waiting for this update I had forgotten what was going on so was a tad confused. May need to re-read through some of the chapters to catch up again. But all in all a very nice chapter good to see some zutara action in there! Hopefully they won't be apart for too long. Update soon please :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 45 . 4/29/2011