Reviews for The Deeper Meaning of Roses
Romi193 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is adorable! Just beautiful
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Adorable. Your writing actually makes me weep.

Luckyjasonfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful :-)
athena606 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
that was beautiful and nice way of filling in that blank space for us. I wish we could've seen it played out.
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This story is very sweet and genuine. I liked that you had it as a follow up to Pandora. I know once the show returns we'll be missing little moments of their relationship like this- so I'm very appreciative to fanfic writers like yourself for filling in the missing pieces.
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
"How was it that he actually managed to get better looking every single day? At some point, didn’t he have to hit some sort of sheer hotness limit? It wasn’t fair, the effect he had on a girl’s pulse!" I have wondered these same things over and over again while watching Smalliville.

Oh, the description of Clark explaining the rose explaination was so intense. My heart melted.

Great writing as always!
sunset chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
You are so good in putting together beautiful words to create wonderful Clois moments- that made me cry. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Vita4Amore chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LOVE IT! :D ~cute, yet not overly mushy ;)
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
No... if Clark sent Lois a stuffed bear holding a heart that read “I love you beary much,” she'd track down the Toyman to turn it into a bomb and give it back to him for his birthday! LOL!

Nice... Clark gets that lilies would be the wrong option... I like that.

LOL! Clark! Stop trying to explain your situation to the shop attendant! You can't even explain it to yourself, you lummox!

“I’d like to see them try,” - Nice Crossfire throwback!

No take-backs? What is she? Eight? That's hilarious!

As a guy, I can't comment on Clark's... what is it? 'Pure hotness limit?' Sorry.

A dozen roses for each year he's known her? Okay, that's not fair! In the last line, I clearly stated that I'm a guy... then... then... a few lines later, I find myself going: 'Aw...'

You are NOT allowed to do that to me again!

Oh, great... now it's the MEANING of the roses! I gotta go... I dunno, spit or swear or drink beer or something. I can't take this!

Gonna go do that stuff now... or cry...

clois22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009

So Beautiful! :D
Kistal chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This story was very sweet and beautiful. I can totally see this happening in Smallville. You should totally write for the show. I love it!
corn chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was so sweet.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
WOW! You are so right on with your characterizations of both Clark and Lois! I just loved reading this story. Would you please, please do more with this fic?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow! You. Are. Amazing. Loved this soo much! Can't wait for more!
Mandi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is so good- I can't even explain how great you nailed Lois' character! Great job!