Reviews for Some Tea Between Friends
Love Hina Fanatic chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Another excellent chapter. It is good to see someone use an under utilized character like Kitsune as a romantic interest for Keitaro.

keep up the good work. Chris
Nysk chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Good chapter

Nice pace

I did not feel you were Naru bashing just showing how she shows her displeasure at Kei without letting others know how she really feels about him

Keep up the good work!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting!

Now, don't worry 'bout a thing: the Naru-Bashing is just fine. Just fine, indeed.

And dude, I went LOL SO hard at the dumpster part! LOL

And...err...you plan to make this...a Kit/Kei/SHINOBU? NO! NO NO NO NO NO! THAT is a BIG no-no!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
great second chapter. i hope kitsune can realy quit.
marduk-report chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
a decent chapter. i didnt see any continuity error's to speak of...and i dont think your naru bashing; it seems pretty in character to me...as in truth whilst we dont see over much interaction between the various girls, i reckon we see enough of naru's character to guess :)

one thing though, i wouldnt shorten "sugar" (kitsune's speech thing) to sug; it doesnt come off right. i would advise that you leave it as sugar myself, i dont mind reading the extra syllable, and the word really doesnt shorten well.
saiyan prince1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
thanks for the chapter
rincewind1990 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Good fic so far and hope you get the next chapter done soon

BTW since you asked for it the only slip in continuity was near the end of Kits and Narus fight.

“Really. Cause I’m pretty sure you said that it was impossible for Keitaro to do well Todai, and since you think he’ll

~get in when I stop drinking,~

it must be impossible for me to quit drinking.”
marduk-report chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i read this over on mediaminer a few weeks ago and only just thought to check here for it, since your not allowing unregistered reviews there.

its a decent little fic, i like the interaction and i certainly wouldnt mind more being written :)

i like the way youre setting things up so far, and am interested in how your going to play this.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Man oh man you definatly have a good start to this, would love to see more of this, keep up the good work
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
i would say that shy girl is around 13. well other then that i like how this is going. hope there is more soon
karasu337 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was your FIRST Love Hina story?

Marvelous. Nothing too dramatic, sure, but the essence of Love Hina is captured here perfectly. This story has just enough substance that it could actually continue from here, but that's been done enough already. (...but then again, what hasn't?)

BTW, I'm more a fan of the anime (very quickly and briefly skimmed over the manga). Sub'd, Fav'd and waiting for more stories.
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I'm free to do so, I'll beta your story. I've only done it for one author before but she said I was pretty good at it so...

Not enough Kei/Kit stories around here, welcome to the fold so to speak. :)

signed

Specter
Z6don of the 327th chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
pretty good, there is only one problem, almost every kei/kit ive seen it always ends up with her pitying herself and becoming determined to change, hopefully this will not follow the others into that overused abyss. other wise it is excellently written.
YSRS chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
SUPER AWESOME! for a first(correct me if im wrong) fic

more please
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Good start. Good chapter length as well. I look forward to reading more. Just make sure you keep your release frequency no slower than 1 chapter per month.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »