Reviews for Some Tea Between Friends
ShadowKing1988 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
I hear you loud and clear. I'm in a similar position myself - very little time during the week to write (and then there's my regularly-malfunctioning laptop), so I haven't gotten as much done lately as I'd like. I believe it'll pass soon enough.

As for how to continue the story, I agree with your previous reviewers. Just keep writing the way you have, and don't be afraid of any outcomes from whatever choice you ultimately make. To me, I'd just be happy seeing updates from you.

Here's hoping things get a little less hectic in your life, and that you find the drive to continue soon.
reyin poetic chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Ah well, life catches up to us all, I suppose. Keep it as it is now, as that's been where you've been taking it, no? I suppose I can only hope and pray that you find time to add some to Misunderstandings along the way!
NefCanuck chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I dunno, part of me says "In for a penny, in for a pound" WRT to whether to just go all the way and make this a harem fic, but you'll have to be careful because to me you've crafted a very believable set of circumstances to go in the direction that you were heading.

To go harem now will require a light touch to avoid it looking like a handy plot device.
Megatyrant chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I see. Well, that's Life for you. It often throws you a curve-ball when you least expect it to. :)

In any case, the decision on whether to make this into a harem-fic or not is in your own hands. I can't really decide which I would prefer, so... your choice.

I look forward to the day that you can post another chapter, which will happen when your schedule allows it. Untill then...

Megatyrant out.
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
While I love harems as much as the next guy :P You are already six chapters into the story. While it might work, it seems like you've already been working your way towards a solid Kit/Kei/Shin foundation for the story. I will support your decision either way, because everybody wins either way. It's just that one way has more girls involved XD
Ragnell13 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Good luck with your life, and dont worry, I understand. Its not like I am in position to be angry at anyone after all.

For me, I prefer this a Kei/Kit/Shin fic. While I dont have something against harems, I prefer an specific pairing (or in this case, two), specially if Shinobu is among them.

But do as you please, I will enjoy it one way or another.

Have a nice day. Peace.
Condor green chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Ummm whoops...

I am Pizzle D...

I didn't log in, sorry.

But my opinion remains the same.

Sorry again.
Pizzle D chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Your right, you could very easily make this a harem fic...

But should you?

I would say no, I have always felt that harem fics are only for writers who are to lazy to resolve the romantic stuation.

I think it would be cool to have the Hinata-sou duke it out romantically for Keitarou's feelings, but I would end with one person being with Keitarou two at most.

I still like this story a whole lot and will read it till the end regardless of what you do.

Hope to see more.

Condor
ebur436525 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
I hope you update this story it is a nice change of pace. This was a throughly enjoyable read.
Kitsune of the End chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
hm...KeitaroKitsuneShinobuWIN. You don't see near as much of either of those pairings, yet those are two of my favorites. Grats~

My only complaints are the occasional typos, but that's inevitable for any writer. Form was good, description was excellent, and it wasn't rushed like many other stories I've read. Keep up the good work and update soon, kay?
TaraLi chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Thanks for a great Love Hina story! I can't wait to see what you have going on for the rest of it!

I like how they're each coming to the realization of what they've done to Keitaro - even Shinobu's silent consent. While I'll admit I've seen a lot of these elements before, it's in large part because they *are* implicit in the original source material, and you're doing a wonderful job of mixing them! Honestly, I like seeing the good guy get all of the good girls - and while Shinobu and Su are probably the only ones who could really be termed "good" - if a little weak - Mitsune has always had a lot of promise if she got herself straightened out a bit. Motoko and Narusegawa are both so deeply into the man-hating bit, I fear they would never get out of it (despite what the original showed!)

I really can't wait to see more of this! Keep writing Love Hina, and maybe one day I'll catch you writing some Hikaru no Go!
Ken chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great story but please update faster and push the envelope with kitsune and kietaros relationship. I liked her better than naru anyway. Love your work please please update faster
King of Danes chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Liked this chapter, like this whole story tbh.

Shinobu punching hole in wall oh my, but as said, good chapter looks forward to read more.
NefCanuck chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
I liked the way this chapter played out for the most part. A realistic progression based on what has gone before (Though having Shinobu pull a "Naru" on the wall was kinda scary there LOL)

Su giving up her inventions? Next you'll tell me she'll stop trying to eat everything in sight when she's hungry O_o
ZeoUnit chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I really like how you did this chapter especially what you did with Shinobu now that was something and Mitsune's comments and her responses and her reactions to them purely hilarious! XD ( in a good way of course )

The story in this chapter was nicely played out in basic the only thing that kinda bug me was that you made it so that a lot of characters in you story got to same conclusion about how they treat Keitaro ( you made it so that Shinobu,Mitsune and Su realize that in the same time but that's ok in a way you probably try make plot of the story go faster so that you can go to the main part of it. (don't get me wrong but most of the authors do that and i think it's kinda bad move I like to story go on little slower phase so that you can make the story with more twist and stuff _- probably because i hope that the story will at lease have 60 chapters x_X you can do it right... please T_T ? )

Hmm I'm really interested about what Mitsune and Shinobu found wile they were working and i can't wait to see how's that related to anything!

I'm glad that you started again with this story i was kinda thinking that you stop working on it until you responded to my E-mail that is thx for that _-

Until next chapter best of luck by ZeoUnit
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »