Reviews for Some Tea Between Friends
SilentSinger948 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Please update soon.
SilentSinger948 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Glad Kitsune was honest about her feelings. Great chapter.
SilentSinger948 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Short but nice chapter.
SilentSinger948 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I loved the ending to this chapter. I agree. Bashing Naru is easy. Making this a Kit/Kei/Shin pairing has made his story even more interesting for me.
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Good chappy!
silentprism chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
The story just keeps drawing me in. I'm going insane with how long i have to wait. PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!
ShadowKing1988 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Glad to see you updated this again! It was still very funny!
SilentSinger948 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Flaming truck was hilarious! Great chapter.
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Great start.
major wallace chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
nice
Nysk chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Good update.

I like how things are moving and i wonder how Motoko's return will influence things to come.

A shame Su is getting rid of her forest! Just my guess

I look forward to more
Ragnell13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter, I just hope Sus plan of making the three of them marry would work, that way both Kitsune and Shinobu win. Continue your hard work.

Peace.
animefan29 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Shinobu with a Naru punch, interesting. And likely to have fun consequences.

Wonder what Su told Keitaro?
saiyan prince1 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
well lets see how all of this is going to go. its going well so far
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Really sweet moment there, and enjoyed seeing Keitaro and the rest of the girls getting along there, except for Naru, whom I think you pegged nicely with that little comment, that love makes fools of us, and that's true imo for Naru, as she sure seemed to act like to keep Kei she had to do her best to drive him in the ground at times, especially later on in the canon when the other girls had a better than average chance of getting him if they'd put just a little more effort in it, and before Kei became Seta part deux.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »