Reviews for And Your Little Dog Too
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
You're good...
scubagurl22 chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Re-reading this just for fun today and had to laugh at your authors comment at the end of this chapter. I still so curious about the Marshall/Ralph incident you hinted at, considering they live with Mary.. What could Marshall have done or said that they are still scared of him?

And as always, you know I love you're writing.
eameswannabe chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I have just recently started watching re-runs of In Plain Sight on USA and on Hulu. I am on season 2. I just wanted to let you know how sweet this story is. I could plainly imagine Marshall and Mary sitting on the porch, in the dark, looking up at the stars while being fully aware of where their relationship was heading. I love you writing. Huge fan of yours!
Saruviasm chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Gffkyrsff go fuck yourself
ssbarn chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
love this story!
thena-ditey chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Good story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tdor chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
oh wow. Hats of to you this story is completely amazing! The characters were spot on, the plot was engaging, and the writing superb! i'm putting my hat back on just to tip it to you again :)
Darcy Foster chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Well THAT was amazing girl-way to go-darce
angel313 chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
I hope that you do create a story about what Marshall did to Ralph. I live your stories and I really hope that you do write more.
Athena64 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! Everything was there: action, romance, tenderness... you are a really good writer, and I enjoyed reading your prose! Anything new coming? (yes, I'm eager and impatient!)
IamStoopKid chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Awwwww so cute! I love when Marshall gets into his protective caring mode (: and when he calls her Mare (:
Athena13 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
that was a truly exciting and wonderful journey!
DJKM1980 chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
another great story
Husky2014 chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
OMG I loved this story it was amazing!1
missus pickypins chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
I have not been getting anything useful done & I blame you and your damn good story. I had to take several timeouts to calm down & cool off:) really well done, thanks a lot, hope to read more!