Reviews for A Matter of Need
Kaniner chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I hope you get inspired, because I want to read more of this! XD Go Sanzo!
C.Alexia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really like your story so far!

I really enjoy the subtle tension between all of them. From Sanzo and Hakkai because they both need each other, to Sanzo and Gojyo because they both want Hakkai's attention.

And I also think you kept everyone in character really well!

Maybe for future chapters you can just continue doing like snapshots of the journey. Of how Sanzo and Hakkai's relationship develops and changes and how everyone else in the party reacts to it.

I really liked your last sentence, about Sanzo's skin not being able to think of anything else. It was really cool, I really liked it!

I hope you continue this! The Saiyuki section really needs more good stuff like yours!

Thanks for the great read!
FEARMEfrancis chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I think it's cute how Sanzo and Gojyo are vying for Hakkai. .. I'm eager to see how far they will take it.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Well that was just lovely! I love the subtle tension between Hakkai and Sanzo. He needs Hakkai, and they bother know it heh. Though I do always picture Sanzo as being the whole group's stable presence and well, den mother LOL. I really like how you write the guys. And I would really, really love for you to continue this piece. Even though it does do well on its own, it has a lot of potential to go even further.
Shella chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Re your A/N at the beginning, yes this can stand on its own, but if there's more I might explode from thrilledness.

I love how you've drawn out the unspoken, understated tension and bonds between the three of them - it's downright fascinating and really rings true as in-character, and skilfully written. This is thoroughly excellent.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Is there giong to be another chapter? You should really add another chapter.
RukiButterfly chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like it. I think its a good combo of humor and seriousness. Keep it up!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LOL, double-check your third sentence. XD

"...(that would eventually lead to a plate of food to the face or a fun to the head)."

The way you put it, I kinda like a SanzoxHakkai pairing now... Usually I just never see any fun in it, so I don't go for the pairing. But still, GojyoxHakkai 3