Reviews for Gundam Wing: Balancing the Scales
Gokou-chan chapter 3 . 10/5/2001
Ahhhhhhhhh! YOu HAVE to update! _ This is too good not to continue! Please hurry with the next part!
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 3 . 9/30/2001
More? This is getting interesting...
Mudpie chapter 3 . 7/16/2001
Mudpie chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Very good so far!
Stacey-Marie chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
ohh! . ! .though.. . . .

. . . .thing.. .

. . . . . .

eveatreides chapter 3 . 7/7/2001
I love this story and read it as soon as you put it up on your site. But I need more it is soooooo good. It has and interesting story line that has great potential. Please try and update the story. I'm not trying to push you it's just I've waited a long time. Thanks, Eve_Atreides
Finny chapter 3 . 6/23/2001
This is, without a doubt, one of the most interesting AUs I've yet read. I would like to read more, as well. 'Specially about Quatre, but then again, he *is* my fav chara! *grin* Great job!
Shinigami-chan chapter 3 . 6/7/2001
you need to put up another chapter for this story!
Shadow of Shinigami chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
I WANT MORE! I've been waiting for like six months for more of this! Oh, but could you get a little more Duo torture into the next chapter? He's my favorite character. (Yes, I'm a very twisted girl.) Oh, and this Relena is a lot cooler, but she's just as stubborn and dim as the old one, ne? I guess that even a thousand incarnations can't fix those basic flaws...::SoS is abruptly attacked and beheaded by the members of the Relena Lover's Society::
Air adept chapter 3 . 5/8/2001
This is so cool...more? It's a must! Soon to! I must have more!
hera chapter 3 . 4/19/2001
are u going to continue this story?

this story is kinda nice but the horrid description of heero(perane) plucking out duo(byron)'s eyes is making my stomich growl with sickness...;(

how could heero do such a horrible act?even if he's a possessive bastard but that doesn't mean he could torture poor duo like that...;(

anyway...i'm really anxious to read the next chapter and really hope that ur going to continue and finish this story... this going to be a Rx2?Oo;;;
pcg chapter 3 . 3/14/2001
I love this story. I actually...::gasp:: *like* Relena in this fic. ::smiles:: More? Please?
Rashaka chapter 3 . 2/12/2001
Well...okay, I'd like to say that I'm not a 1X2 fan so I was reluctant to read this based on the description on your site, but I had just read your beginning Highlander x-over (which I do like so far), and I thought...welll...its sounds kinda cool and angsty. So i clicked on it and I read all three parts last night. Then today I had to go to this place and pray that you were an author here because I had lost you website address and I was panicking because I really wanted read more of your stuff. Anyway...I started to read and..well... i jsut couldn't stop. Even though it had a couple I don't like and was chalk-full of violence, it was just so damn INTERESTING. I liked the kick-ass, no-holes-barred, completely-different-yet-the-same Relena, and I adore fantasy and magic so the healing-thing was very cool. I don't like my Duo being tortured..or the thought of Quatre beign so vile...but its worth it to find out what happens next. This does go under the "shock" catagory though. The scene with Duo/Bryon's eyes...::shudder::. I found Heero's flashback of seeing himself in the portrait very...effective. This whole thing so far is well written, and I can see the mercedes lackey influence, especially in the past lives. Overall I like this a lot and its going on my favorites list. I do really feel sorry for the guys though because in this life they're innocent...but at the same time I'm really mad and disgusted at their past selves. And I pity Relena/Vincina for the problems her vengeance is bound to bring her to. Persueing vengeance is never a healthy thing to do, especially over lifetimes. I hope you allow Relena to take some control back at soem point of the story. I also hope this has a reasonably happy-ish ending... after all you put them through in the past life they all deserve a happy ending for once. I guess this means you've succeeded as a writer by making me have all these instant opinions on the story. I certainly hope you write more of it soon.
Tina Calvin chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
I liked your story. I thought the elements should be assigned differently. That is just my opinion. Are you going to complete the story? I checked the madamhydra webpage and saw that it has not been updated since 9/00. I would like to read more.

Where would I go?
Anisky0703 chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I read all 3 parts of this fic and I reall enjoy where this is headed. For some reason I love all the labels and their particular personalities of their past life. This'll prove to be most entertaining! -~Anisky0703~
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »