Reviews for Pretty Boy Walking
tennis-player chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I have a few MILLION amazing things to say about that story, but unfortunately, i am only allowed 9,999 character :(

So! Lets pick out the best parts! First of all, Atobe in leather pants! *drools* I luv you, ya know?

Second of all, "Hyoutei is weird" Lol, i know, i know! But they are still amazing, right?

I also luved how you added Rikkaidai (LUV!) and Seigake (...) in there! Especially the part where you compare Echizen to Atobe. I do that ALL the time ;)

Thanks for the upload,

~Henzie ;)
shattered.illusiions chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was HILARIOUS! I loved Rikkai's performance, especially Nious, Yagyuu and Sanada! The part where Jirou came out was slightly awkward, in my opinion anyway, though. SEQUEL!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
xD YES, JIROU, A VERY GOOD CAUSE. 8D Hyotei really are mostly models. Gakuto could make it if he tried... and Hiyoshi just SHOULDN'T try. ; He'd look more natural that way. Though Atobe could so pull off the model look- without even trying, really. And Yuushi. Yuushi's pretty hot too. Though I don't really want to think about the other two schools... except Sei-chan and Shuu-chan. They're both... well... naturals. ; Everyone else either tries too hard or doesn't try hard ENOUGH. xD Not that I don't love them to death anyways. They WOULDN'T try. Thanks for writing this, it was highly amusing and quite cute.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
that is one naughty Jirou! haha!
Feyren chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
How I'd love to see them like that, haha. Brilliant idea!

Just so you know, it's actually considered gauche for a model to spread their arms and turn in a circle when they reach the end of a runway; it's for amateurs. The professionals stand, pause for three seconds while posing, take one step forward with the foot in front, and pivot. ;) But it's just a technicality, no big deal.

Really cute! I wish people would write more about this stuff. Gaku, please don't slap Yuushi. D:
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
PFAHAHAHAHA XD LEATHER PANTS ON KAZAUKi-SAMA ARE AWESOME. Props to the DL3 ref and also for making them so pretty and cute~ I love the AtoJi spammage too ;D And Sanada torture just made me laugh. I don't care if you think its crack or not, cause this is HILARIOUS~~
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So, I've guess you decided to start spamming the fandom with atoji stories? :P YAY! -celebrates-

I love manipulative!Jiroh, that's so cute! It figures the people who did good were them (of course Hyoutei wins having more people who did well on their team, The Prince of Modeling!) and yay for Niou and Yagyuu switching! lol, that was awesome! I loved it!

I can't wait for your next stories!

~Nya! _
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
you know what, i forgot to review.. hehe.. so i come back!

woahh! i can so totally imagine Atobe with that outfit! *drool*