Reviews for Love Eternal
Black Shadow Night chapter 5 . 3/5
I liked the story
leilanifire chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
You marked it as finished? Are you dense? I started reading this just because it said it was finished! And it was an okay story! You ignoramus!
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Love the story. I was just wondering who adopted it? :)
Barkers chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Aww, what a shame! Good story, but it does happen!
Wolf-With-The-Red-Roses chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
hi, could you maybe put in the summery that you discontinued this. its really annoying to think that something is complete only for it to be abandoned.
Vampiregirl345 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
...
MidnightReader1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
interesting crossover, i hope you continue writing this story line. i can't wait to read whats gonna happen next, and what the cullens reaction will be to how you kill an immoral. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work! xx
Mechconstrictor chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Pretty good so far. I'll need to see more before I can decide if I really will enjoy it down the road. There really isn't enough here yet for me to decide. Though, you did catch my interest and I await further chapters to read.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Really good fic, wanna continue reading it. I wonder what Methos, Richie,and Duncan will do once they find out.
lovingshewolf chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
nice

i am wondering will Bella take Edward back? just a question and please keep up with the story :)
Cassandra Picard chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I just found this story and I LOVE IT! :)
AshleyRobinette chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I really like where this story is going can't wait to read more.
wolftattoo chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Love this story can't wait for you to continue. Edward will no doubt try to win Bella back now that she is immortal, at least she won't have to drink blood. I can't wait for Bella and Richie to get together I Bella as a strong and independent young woman. Keep up the great work!
ceirdwyn24 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I really love how you set up the story. I have looked for a Bella is immortal for a while now. I even started writing my own. But as good as my ideas are I am a terrible writer.

I hope you will update soon I really really liked it. Especially Bellas new look. I can totally see it in my mind. You described well.

Looking forward to more from you.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
LOL...Loved the end of that last line (Pun Intended?) That as GREAT! It's gonna be interesting to see if anyone will ask her if she's ever taken a head...and I'm glad that you didn't make it all "Oh Edward..SWOON!"

THANKS:"D