Reviews for Love Eternal
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/3
Looks like everyone else has lost interest also.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/3
All of these people in this story are dumps her a hundred years ago and she is still mourning over him and his screwed up dumps her cruelly because he is a immature eternal child and he mopes around about her for a century then expects her to run back into his arms like nothing 't let me get started on the rest of that pathetic should all build a pyre and walk into it. and she needs to grow up and move on.
I hope like hell she doesn't take them back.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/3
It has been one hundred years and he still has trouble with his blood lust ,really?
Will she be taking Eddie's head because he was an ass hole,please.
Black Shadow Night chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
I liked the story
leilanifire chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
You marked it as finished? Are you dense? I started reading this just because it said it was finished! And it was an okay story! You ignoramus!
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Love the story. I was just wondering who adopted it? :)
Barkers chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Aww, what a shame! Good story, but it does happen!
Wolf-With-The-Red-Roses chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
hi, could you maybe put in the summery that you discontinued this. its really annoying to think that something is complete only for it to be abandoned.
Vampiregirl345 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
...
MidnightReader1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
interesting crossover, i hope you continue writing this story line. i can't wait to read whats gonna happen next, and what the cullens reaction will be to how you kill an immoral. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work! xx
Mechconstrictor chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Pretty good so far. I'll need to see more before I can decide if I really will enjoy it down the road. There really isn't enough here yet for me to decide. Though, you did catch my interest and I await further chapters to read.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Really good fic, wanna continue reading it. I wonder what Methos, Richie,and Duncan will do once they find out.
lovingshewolf chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
nice

i am wondering will Bella take Edward back? just a question and please keep up with the story :)
Cassandra Picard chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I just found this story and I LOVE IT! :)
AshleyRobinette chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I really like where this story is going can't wait to read more.