Reviews for State Stories
Marzue chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was pretty good so far, but I noticed quite a bit of grammatical and spelling errors. If you're writing a story, the first thing to do is get a beta. Also, if you want, I could just send you my OC Michigan. I've already done the research on her and I'm willing to do research on more states if needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Lol XD more please
And I freakinglove new York
More fanfic on him please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Please continue and add more new York and maybe 9/11 ... It your choice
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lol, I can totally see that :) There's just one thing though that I really MUST point out:
Hu-mid-ity NOT Hu-man-ity. There's a big difference. One is very nice unless you're a snow bird (Floridian term, look it up), and has to do with water vapor. The other just reached 7 billion and has to do with the people who inhabit the Earth (or the circle :})

You might want to change which word you use, da? J
Roxburry Black chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Residents of Indiana are NOT Indianaians, they are Hoosiers.
ZirconRose chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww no Pennsylvania? It's clearly the best state *sniffs* me sad now.
Worldsweaver chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was hilarious, you got Texas's stereotype perfectly. XD
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Uhh, I have to say and ask where is Colorado? I didn't see her/him at all.
1hellyeahz1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
*sniffs* my state only had one line!

Oh well. It was a hilarious one.

Can't stop laughing.

This fic is amazing.
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
" "We were damned scary during the Civil War!" South Carolina said darkly." Heck yeah u were, it WAS the bloodiest war to occur on US soil(if i remember correctly), and that is saying something considering it only lasted 4 years!

"I don't think you should be getting into the fight Virginia." Why no, no you shouldn't. She's been through more crap than most the states ever have.

Fav quotes right there. ANYWAYS. Nice chappie, and as far as Virginia goes, you did well.
WammyBoysFTW chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
lol XD LOVE it!
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was awesome. God I love stories like this. Are you gonna do more? One of my favorite parts:

"No way in hell I'm going to bother answering that question" Rhode Island started backing away. "I get enough of that with New York's tourist."

"They're not my tourist!" New York manged to hear them, had screamed from across the room.

Heh... God I love New York.
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You did not mess up Michigan. I'm just happy someone used Michigan, and accurately. I like this.
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Woot go Iowa. *isnt sure how good our corn is* *still loves it anyways*
Astarael Darkrah Black chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Growls... I want to kill who ever originally said that Colorado a. full of cowboys and/or b. ski capital of the US. Otherwise even though my state only got one line... Great story.