Reviews for Only The Good
Thedragon456123 chapter 27 . 1/18
StrainAsylum chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
This broke my heart. Thanks for the last chapter... (I don't think Kurt would have discovered religion, but /shrug there ARE different kinds of faith, so all's good.
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
This is really scaring me...
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
You forgot about the broken fingers...?
the rain goes on chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Oh. Right. Yeah. This story is haunting I think but yeah. I find it so sad that the entire future has been changed. Beating up-hospital-Kurt doesn't go to Dalton-Kurt never meets Blaine...
There are no words to describe this feeling.
kain-donovan chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Actually, I think they mention that her brother pushes her into a pile of manure when she was young.
Prince Takeru chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
I finally finished! It was really good. I was a bit worried, as many people over-dramatize suicide or can't write from the perspective of the person who attempts/actually does it. You did it well though and handled it respectfully. The bullying came off a bit over-the-top, but I understand it was to drive the plot and suchlike.
Prince Takeru chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Another interesting story. A bit weird to read now, but a nice bit of AU. I'm hoping Kurt doesn't die, though it's obviously a possibility given the title. This actually reminds me a bit of Perks of Being a Wallflower, as its epistolary and it's building a darker, dramatic climax that you keep making vague references to.
TRIC4R chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
Wow i dont know what to say..i was crying by theend of it. Felt my heart breaks evry chapter...awesome writing..
Texan chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
What the fuck you think Texas is just full of homo phone rednecks? That's such a dumbass bias! For your information we Texans have more dignity and shouldn't be judged for the few people who are that way! I hate the way you just assume that all Texans are redneck cowboys that want to kill homosexuals! Ugh people like you are ignorant! And obviously misinformed!
Lolapola chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
oh my god. this is amazing! I know it's quite old, but seriously, i've just found it and it is beautiful. I've never even seen glee, I just read it out of curiousity, but now I'm going to find someone with all the seasons on box set and watch it. That is how good this is.
Nothing importantjere chapter 27 . 3/9/2012
Nothing importantjere chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
April 10th
potterlockedintheshire chapter 27 . 2/12/2012
I've really enjoyed this story; the writing was incredible. I love the characterization of everyone, particularly Puck and the friendship he and Kurt formed.

I have to say, though, that I felt the bits about Kurt and religion were a little detrimental to the story. I'm not sure whether it was written before or after Grilled Cheesus, but the part where Kurt talks about God in the last chapter seemed rather out of character, even though I know this is an AU. I think that the story would be even better without that change in character.

Other than that, though, this was completely brilliant. The hints you dropped during the story about the ending were great and made it even more suspenseful. Wonderful writing.
SnowWriter chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
I am not afraid to say this story made me cry. Normally, I wouldn't say it but something about this story and the notes at the end of each chapter made me feel like I know you. Which is kind of a weird thing to sat, isn't it? I mean, the internet is kind of based on not knowing who everyone is but, still, it was a kind of bitter-sweet story that seemed familiar in a comforting sort of way... even if it did make me cry. I REALLY think this should be published or something because it was so amazing. Keep writing! (Oh, and, the Outsiders refrence was awesome. :) )