Reviews for Only The Good
I'm glad he isn't dead.
Aris chapter 26 . 6/20
aye
Aris chapter 19 . 6/20
This chapter captured Puck in a way I've never really seen before in a fanfic. I usually stick to AO3 myself, but this is really a golden nugget. He passed Kurt by and knew everyone would be mad, and he did it for Kurt, so he wouldn't feel guilty about Puck's injuries, but he would never tell anyone that. He'd just let them be angry and assume the worst.
Aris chapter 18 . 6/20
Wow, I forgot how much Finn had going on.
Aris chapter 17 . 6/20
He's little now. Little to no muscle and even less fat. No matter how hard he had punched, it wouldn't have done much. I'm glad Puck was there. Burt helping would have just added fuel to the fire, that a 16 year old boy still needed his dad's protection.
Aris chapter 16 . 6/20
I want a note from Brittany or Santana. I hope to see them added to the list of characters, or maybe Sam.
Aris chapter 15 . 6/20
He's so fragile and so scared
Aris chapter 14 . 6/20
If she had said those words to him, maybe it wouldn't have been like this...
Aris chapter 13 . 6/20
I also love RENT. Please don't kill him. I did notice the title, by the way. I should have seen this coming.
Aris chapter 12 . 6/20
The moments with Quinn are just so beautiful, so well dealt. They're perfect and put me in tears. She's the only one who really gets him.

Note: I Googled it and at 5'10", Kurt's extremely underweight and they definitely should worry. Granted, he was probably a little shorter at the time. I think Chris Colfer had a small growth spurt while filming.
Aris chapter 10 . 6/20
He's so little and Finn is such a good guy. I'm crying.
Aris chapter 9 . 6/20
No, Kurt. Eat, baby.
Aris chapter 8 . 6/20
Mercedes is a goddess and Kurt is a small angel baby. Artie is something else, something even better than a goddess but that I can't describe or explain.
Aris chapter 7 . 6/20
I like this. It shows Rachel's genuine concern and her difficulty with expressing feelings properly and understanding others. It's honest to her character and does acknowledge that she and Kurt weren't close.
Aris chapter 6 . 6/20
Artie knows just what to say, without losing his chance to feel how he feels. Perfect characterisation.