Reviews for Childlike Wonder
Aww
brandonfmanning chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Lol
amasongrain chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
a 2 shot would be amazing. and the kids were cute. :D really cute how Ash and Misty met in an Alternate Universe at a daycare when they were just 5 and 4. And then Misty wanted to be his wife. Cute things like that make your day. :DD:D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awwwwww! That's so cute! I can just imagine toddler misty and ash! That's so cute! I loved it
eeveetrainer7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
awwww! one day misty really is going to be ash's wife aaml,and pokeshiping forever I know yheir the same but thats how much i like it it was the first shipping in pokemon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVED IT! TWO SHOT!
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
so a. its adorable. beyond adorable. loved it. b. yeah grammar was off a little. i used to work at a daycare, the 4 and 5 year olds don't really talk that perfect. you were closer to 6 and 7 i think, at least sentence structure wise. their thoughts and feelings were pretty much right on. the wife thing at the end was especially realistic. overall i give it just shy of an A-.
Dragonitegirl16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh wow, that was adorable! I loved it!

I'd point out flaws, but I didn't see any while reading.

I just loved every second of it! I loved how Baby!Misty told Baby!Ash that she'd be his wife someday. I also loved how you put in how Misty doesn't have the best relationship with her sisters.

I was just going "awwww" the entire time.

A
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
"In fact. . . !" She reached her feet and galloped towards him again and, before he could say otherwise, she grasped his hand in a strong grip, forcing him to look at her and hear what she had to say. "In fact, Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town, someday I'm gonna be your wife!"

"Mwah. . . ! What?"

LOL

I love this, it's really sweet and cute.

AAML:)
Pokeshipper-Reborn chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This definitely deserves twoshot-dom. It's so cute! Ash and Misty are little kids, and yet they're totally themselves, too. I would love to see Brock up to his usual antics (only chibi-fied) in a next chapter... even back then, he'd probably try and set those two up. Plus, he'd probably be the only one of the group who might remember all this years later.

All in all, bravo! Please write more!
Bob chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was a very cute story. I would've had Misty say at the end, "In fact, I'm gonna marry you someday!" Saying wife sounds kinda sophisticated for a 5 year-old. All that aside, it was a great story!

the Master of Awesome,

Bob
JohnRP AAML chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
HI AGAIN,

i like this story, i feel that it would be good adding to it and i think that you could go in two different directions to create a two-shot or even use both to create a tri-shot

1. second meeting being when their journey starts and even though she has forgotten the name of the child in the day care centre the memory is still in her mind, and after a while she becomes infatuated due to the similarity that ash has to the boy in her memories but little does she know they are one and the same.

2. many years later after their journey and they are now married and reminiscing about the past, they start looking through photo albums and they come across pictures of their younger years at the day care centre in their own respective albums, and while they are examining the pictures they realise that they knew each other years before and were meant to be together. this is then followed by a nice bit of AAML fluff
RoronoaZoro87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
lol that was funny i liked it.

i hope you write more
michael robertson chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
continue or i shall get one of my hench men to pour toilet bleach down your ass im only 11 but hey who cares
iwish328 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010