Reviews for Veracity
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Absolutly wonderful, I just added it to my favourites.
ladypredator chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Really like this. That situation really needed more than the abbreviated argument between Young and Rush that we got. I completely understood Rush's reasons for what he did, I'm on his side, but this seems to fill in a gap in the episode.

BTW: it's "morale" not "moral" - just one little thing that jumped out at me. Easier for someone else to catch. I'm always missing stuff like that in my own writing.
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
There's certain aspects of Rush that I (and no doubt many others) have realized-he's a pain in the ass, yet a necessary one. I felt that this oneshot reflected such a status quo perfectly-one can take the moral high ground like Wray, yet Rush makes some perfectly valid points in typical form.

Anyway, very good oneshot.
Laheara chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was nice. I think Camille would likely be one that yell at Rush for his actions since she thought she would get back to Sharon soon. I agree that I don't think Rush is refusing the chair because he's scared but he really is the only person who can use what they learn from it. If he dies to get the info it still isn't going to help the crew.

Good fic, look forward to more Rush stories. :)
Giant Post-It note chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Some really good writing here! Completely believable characters too! I'm jealous P

Keep writing ]
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
nice work! :D
ladypredator chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Excellent - I think you've captured Camille's response and how Rush would speak and react very well. I think your description of his motives is spot on. And yes, I think he's thought more about sitting in that chair himself than he's let on to anyone.
night animal chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Good job!:) Well written and interesting. I enjoyed reading it.:)
Jess chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Perfectly put into words what I think he was doing. Doesn't make him less of a selfcentered ass, but he does have pretty good reasons so far for what he does.

And your writing, it was done really well. I do believe they were rather IC, but for some reason I don't see her letting go of her bone as fast as she did here.