Reviews for Adventures in Thief Sitting
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 5/24
Aaaaaand now I'm imagining Ryou and his dad trying to teach the Thief how to eat normally. XD
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was great! I love this!
iloveurstories chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
u r my all time fav yugioh author!
i hope u update this story
keep up the good work
simple fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute and very silly. I'll mark bakura-san's acceptance to everything his son and Bakhura said as bewilderment, I'm sure he'll go to denial next lol.
Few minor problems, you refer to Ryou as Bakura almost exclusively and while normally I would applade using his surname for him like in the manga, for these povs it doesn't work that well. I doubt he considers himself as simply Bakura rather than his personal name, especially after so much time with the spirit using his surname as his own. Second, Bakhura never called him landlord, which was a disappointment. As for names for Bakhura, well Bakhhura is an Egyptian name, with a fitting etymology, but I know the fan name Akefia is popular too.
thanks for the fic
EtheralGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Is there another chapter coming?
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I have to say I admire Ryou's father's ability to deal with this. The guy has a time travelling Egyptian in his house... But yes. I liked this.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Baha. That was so funny! I like how he can chnage his apperance. I thought that was a cool addition!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
love it
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Yeah, bed sharing is the pits, Even if it's someone you really like, there never seems to be ebough room and the blankets don't get properly distributed. Poor, pitiful Thief King with his grumbly grumpiness.

Luv,

FD
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LOL. **amused at the idea of using a similar Egyptian name.** I wonder what they could use? **ponders.**

Poor Bakura! I can imagine that it would be really hard to trust and have faith in Yami B after everything he's done.

**snickers Yami B being a distant relation.** XD

LOL. Is it just me, or did Yami B's statement of "There should be plenty of meat" sound rather menacing? XD **and snickers Yami B restating that they should get meat.** XD

LOLOL. The scene with Bakura ordering over the phone was priceless! XD And yum, I could totally go for some butter chicken right now. 3 But poor Yami, reduced to eating snow peas and water chestnuts. XD

Wow, I hadn't thought of how long it must've been since Yami B's eaten something. But even if he wasn't hungry because of being a spirit, he must've gotten an awful craving for the taste of real food! **and snickers over the dinner conversation.** XD

LOL Bakura dressing in the closet! How big is the closet? Is it a walk-in? XD

LOL poor Yami B's trials with finding a place to sleep. XD

Man, what an awful dream! But at least Bakura's father knows now... And ooh, that's an interesting idea that Yami B's ability to change his appearance is because he still isn't sure who he is. 3

Aw, I love Yami B saying that he won't hurt Bakura. X3 And yay for Bakura not feeling afraid anymore!

Awesome story!
moocow33 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
awesome, i haven't read any of those other fics but i felt that this made sense on its own and made for a great oneshot.

i really enjoy the character interaction
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So, Bakura's father got a MAJOR shock when all the details came out about Yami Bakura. I would be stunned as well. But I think the King of Thieves is going to have to do some thinking about what he wants to do, when the NEXT major battle between Good and Evil breaks out if he wants to survive.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was so funny!

And it was cute. Bravo.

TDH
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LOL! Oh, this is too cute. I love the bit with Bakura trying to order dinner and Yami B lurking over his shoulder reading the menu. It makes me nostalgic for all the RPs I used to do with Kirstie way back when; we'd always have Yami B getting into shenanigans like that. XD;

And I adored the line, "We did meet because of the ring... He was in it." XD Poor Bakura's dad...

And this was really cute, too, with all of Bakura's questions about how much was really Yami B and how much was Zorc, and deciding he'll trust Yami B anyway.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LOL, this is a fun fic. XD I've always loved how you write for Yami B.

Ryou's line about Mr. Bakura recognizing his own clothes priceless. XD

"Above all, act natural" one of the best Yami B lines ever. XD

LOL at Mr. Bakura arriving and Yami B introducing himself as Bakura...

LOLOLOL at Yami B wanting all the meat dishes and Ryou ordering the water chestnuts! The dinner scene was priceless, too, with Yami B being purposefully difficult. XD

LOL at Yami B trying to get some sleep! **literally snerked when he realized that the quilt was gone** LOL, all they need now is for Oreo to wander in...

And, of course, trying to explain about the Millennium Ring to Mr. Bakura was an interesting scene, too. *snarks at Yami B saying to matter-of-factly that he was the King of Thieves*

And yay end scene! X3