Reviews for Wild Wild West
PurpleBunyip chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Loved the story. Great plots. Looking forward to seeing what else you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh gosh, poor Arthur, what a lot to go through on his first day, bar of course his lovely meeting with fate ;P
Canadagirl52 chapter 29 . 11/29/2011
I'm sorry, but...that was a total Lord of the Rings moment. "I am no hero." That. Rocks. Awesome story
Trumpet-Geek chapter 35 . 9/27/2011
This was pretty interesting. I could tell almost exactly where this was going only a few chapters in, but that's not to say it took away from the entertainment value XD The only negative things I have to say about this is that there were lots of spelling and tense errors, words left out, etc. Also the whole thing felt rather flat as I read it. The most exciting bit in the whole story was Arthur's and Ivan's second meeting. The other bits I think you meant to be more tense and exciting but in actuality they were fairly flat. I feel like drawing out the tense parts would have fixed that issue. But other than all of that, it was a very interesting and entertaining fanfic! And your drawings to go along with it were pretty nice too. Artie's a sexy beast!
Hada-Fiction chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
What another lovely chapter! I do say the plot is thickening and all the small hints hidden in chapters will ensure this will be read more than once to catch them all. :) I have a feeling everything will come together by the end of this and anticipate something marvelous for my trouble.

However, I come bringing your attention to what could be another small typo:

[And Roderich, who he could only assume love Elizaveta back, since he married her, did as she said and accompanied her on all of her silly lady adventures.]

Perhaps here it was meant Roderich loveD Elizaveta? I thought it too forward to assert it as incorrect in word tense but couldn't leave the poor thing unnoticed. My interest is piqued by this story (and the possiblity of a comic form) so I will surely be here to read more!
Hada-Fiction chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Hello! This here story is a mighty fine thing to read and I've been at it for a spell! Read straight through to this chapter and have been enjoying myself greatly. :D I am enamored by the characterization written here and the setting sure does cater to the plot like a golden flaky crust on a sweet cherry pie! I look forward to reading more of this story but I couldn't help but notice a one of them little typos this chapter:

["Okay, okay! That was pushing it. But that was our mother's, we inherited it when we died.]

Matthew and Arthur are conversing about the tea set and when I read that there line above I about laughed (no disrepect to ya). I couldn't let a little something like that put a smudge on your silver so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. :) Might I say that you've done a bang up job of writing this and it's nothing short of entertaining to the highest degree. I don't find many Western set fan fictions around so this I can say is a breath of fresh air. Congrats on completing this here fan fiction (quite a while ago I might add) and might I say that I am mighty envious of your dedication and ingenuity!

Salutations!
Frogbert chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Waaah! Creepy Ivan! Cant wait to see what happens next ;)
wutttttttt chapter 35 . 6/9/2011
This story is so awesome! I could re-read it over and over again!

Never thought that I would be upset because this is the last chapter! (honestly, I can't get enough of this fic!)

Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed reading it ;3
juliana677 chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
Natalia sounds like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It's creepy, but it does fit her. Good work!
Hana1225 chapter 35 . 1/15/2011
Hauuu!

It was such a long story! But I liked it!

Ah, uuu... I like tsundere Arthur! And somehow I found a mad Natalia cute~

thank you for your hard work!
NekoNami chapter 35 . 1/4/2011
Aw, It's over D: I loved snuggling up in my bed and reading this story. It was awesome and so well done. So romantic, too... ;w;'

But yeah, I got my friend hooked on this and hopefully she'll enjoy this as much as I did! Great story! I'll definitely be coming back and reading this sometime again. I loved it that much C:

I'm just really sad that It's over...

~NekoNami
Triva chapter 35 . 12/28/2010
I have never read another story like this one. No, knowing that I will probably never read one like it again, I am terribly sad. But I will be able to re-read this one plenty of times, and that makes me exceedingly happy!

Best of wishes for the new year!
IrishNazi1001 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was the most wild and ramantic story's i've ever read in UsUk yaoi history! Thank you so much for making it, you are the best! I think my dreams have been fulfilled now.
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Eastern Standard Time? .. As in Australian Eastern Standard Time? :D You don't happen to live in Aussie do you~? 3

Although it would be absolutely awesome if you did. :3

And... I'm like in love with your story. *A* I swear, it's the best I've read for the /longest/ time.

xX