Reviews for Detestable Logic
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/24
So cute!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/20
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love the transfer of hatred, and Draco's little ways of showing he cares…he's fantastic. chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was so sweet. And I love the kitchen cupboard.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hehe, this sounds amusingly familiar. Not the criticism so much as the exasperation - I have been known to launch washing-up bubbles at my husband on more than one occasion...

I would pay to see Draco looking bewildered at a potato peeler though!
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So cute!

My favourite one-shot of the night. Probably because there's no Marley. Stupid Marley.

bz x
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Sometimes Harry can just be a wee bit of a martyr...but Draco loves him for it.

I love that Draco hates the Dursley's. LOVE.
harri123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You write so well! This was so lovely and sweet and not too much but just enough, you know? Anyway yeah that was awesome, thank you
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
How domestic! lol. love it.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww, so adorable. That is all. :)
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very nice!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
When Harry looks up and sees Draco looking at him like he's the only thing in the world, that's my favorite part. It's love and it's perfect. It's horrible to hear Harry's childhood as plainly as it's put here but it's needed be said. The fact that Draco doesn't pity him but attempts to help with the potatoes - that's a great partnership.

Thanks for all these wonderful outtakes. Even the bizarre cupboard-arm-rosemary-hostage-until-shelf-threatening parts.
Doni chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lovely as always. I don't know why I love them interacting with the cupboard so much, but I do.
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS OMG. I totes needed this yesterday after a stupid day of stupid. I need to finish with TURN and keep reviewing Foundations. NEED MOAR TIME.

kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011