Reviews for Serendipity
BlackRose64 chapter 7 . 4/21
Damn... I wanted to see how this fic ended. Did you have to stop it. It's soo rare to see this pairing and for it to be like this. Can't you please continue it.
Loved reading what you have so far, look forward to reading more!
D B Rayne chapter 7 . 3/6
Okay. So, I didn't realise I needed this until I read it. I mean, it's brillinant and perfect, and epically well written. I adore it completely - like SO freaking much. I read it all last night, in one sitting, and then went to bed at three am, not regretting a thing. I'm even going to re-read it again this morning, as I have time. Again, instead of sleep. So, thanks for posting it! I really appreciate it. So much.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/23
#cackles maniacally#Ooooh yes, the 'I was drunk' argument. But hey, at least Squalo is hot. XD and I'm not big on Harry x Ginny either, it's creepy. Who in their right mind would want to date someone who would remind them of their mother. Eww!
Midnight Deadline chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
I won't lie I was really skeptical in the beginning, I didn't think that the Harry and Squalo paring would work, I still don't know how you did it but I absolutely love it and I must say you have tremendous skill as a writer, I throughly enjoyed this story and I look forward to what it will become.
kurosakiami01 chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
This is good. Though I feel really conficted and aggravated but understanding at the same time of Harry's situation and his infidelity. I just - I believe he should dedicate some time to himself and think about all the things he's been supressing since he met Squalo, and decide. Because it's not fair. Because it's hurting him even more than it's hurting the other parties in this, even if he doesn't want to realize it.

Anyway yes, the chapter was really enjoyable. It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long, but. I'm grateful for what I could read of this. Even if the ending was cliffhanger-ish. Damn.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing! :D
DragonHeartXD chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
...I'm crying...its over
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
This is so good! I hope you are well and still interested in this story :) I love the dynamic between Harry and squalo, and I haven't seen something like this ever! Keep up the good work!
Amarante96 chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
Please please please continue this story! I really want to see Harry break up with Ginny cause damn it all anyone who read this fic can see that he is happier with Squalo...

Not to hate on Gin or anything but he's just grown and changed too much after the war and life in general... they arent the same people that they were at 16 and for the current Harry, she just isnt enough... or rather he's outgrown their relationship and it's sad to see him trying to hold onto it even though all the readers can see that he's only holding on to it for stability and familiarity sake - nothing more.

I can totally understand Harry's emotions in the fic (tho I'll always be uncomfortable with cheating) and I hope to see a resolution to this soon!

Keep it up!
mccm chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
Your story is AMAZING. (And amazing is not enough to describe it, but well, that's my limited knowledge of vocabuary rearing its head... ;)

I stumbled across your story a while ago, and was glued to it since the first chapter. I come back here everytime I want to feel the struggle that your Harry's complicated relationship with Ginny and Squalo has to offer. Everything in this story is so realistic (well, if you dont count the magic and mafia parts...hehe) that I could fully relate to what the charecter might feel and think, it's so REAL (for the lack of better word.)

I'm hoping you'll update soon. I'll forever looking forward to the next update. :)
DenizenD chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Pleeeeease finish this it's amazing
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Love how you portrayed Ron!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Nice!
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
This story is so amazing! I absolutely love the way that Harry and Squalo interact with each other. And I really hope that you'll update soon!
asteria.ortygia chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is a beautifully done story, though I can't wait for Harry to tell the truth to Ginny and start getting serious with Squalo. I really hope you will update soon because it will be really hard to wait long!