Reviews for Trust
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
wow, this was really beautiful and interesting. I liked how in character i felt the two were. I thought this was a satisfactory conclusion to the mistrust that occurs between both characters. I really appreciated Zoro's response to her and his thoughts on her. I also liked how she opened up.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AWESOME~!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
sry i'm a bit confuse here.. i thought by the time thousand sunny is their ship, zoro trusted robin completely? after water 7 and aokiji incident?
BlazeXxAyumiXx chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i really like the depth of this story. You did a very fine job on this story kee up the awesome work _
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Your work, as far as I'm concerned, is shiny. And shiny is very good. :P

Seriously though, I do like your writing style and I didn't have a hard time reading it at all. I think you portrayed the characters well, and I like how you arranged the situation, since it seems like it never was addressed in the manga or anime. I like it a lot. -
ChelseaGoAgain chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yey! Another ZoRO story!

Awesome story! Keep it up!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
very nice...
aquagirl520 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love it. It's a very sweet story, and unlike some ZoRo, fics, the characters are not at all OOC. It's a great fic and your style of writing is brilliant!
HanaSwords chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
it's such a good story.. i love the way u write their emotions..furthermore when zoro entrusting wadou to her.. i would be so happy if u made romance between them.. im zorobin freak! haha.. if u have any idea..i will be so happy if u continue this story..
Tarechan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Yay for new fic!

Hmm... and the conversation is deep. I always like that part of your fic. And the way Zoro shows his trust is so good! And I like it that he managed to manipulate Robin in his own way XD Not feel OOC at all!

About the writting style, I myself prefer the previous one you've used. The separated conversation one. But that's just me. I still enjoy your every work

Keep up the good work! b
Slipmaskin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is nice! I prefer this writing style of yours, especially having the dialouges with a new paragraph. I think it's easier to read and overall, it gives more structure. This way you can choose what the reader should focus on better.

I'm uncertain of where exactly the timeline is suppose to be in this story. Of course it is after they've gotten the Sunny but I still choose to have it just after a while from water 7.

I can't help finding it strange and not quite right having it even longer after that.

I like the concept you've made up. That Zoro too can be manipulative in his own way. Very smart. Good! :)