Reviews for Stereotypical Contradictions
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I was just re-reading this again for about the tenth time and realized that somehow I have never reviewed. I feel like such a jerk now! I absolutely love this! I like how you delve into the darker, hidden sides of the characters and explore those things that they want to keep stashed away from sight. Very beautifully written, a totally heart-rending enlightening read.

-Artie R
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WONDERFUL!

please, please, please write more. I love how you latched on to the aspects of them that are believable, the denial and the reality of their situations.

i really liked it
StarCrossedLovers123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Okay, so because this is such an awesome story and I respect you greatly for it, yes I will give you feedback on it. It was absolutely AMAZING! You captured the characters perfectly, and took them to a level that most people try to stay away from. Extremely interesting! Now, some people are bothered when no-one gives them any supportive criticism, so in case you are one of those people...hmm... this is really hard, it's really good. Oh! Okay, so my only question is, Why is it F-f-f-fine? I thought she dropped the stutter. Maybe it's because your reaching into memories, I don't know. All I know is that this was epic!
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Very well written. Good stereotypes, good character development... good everything. love it.
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was beautiful and very in character for both of them. Please write more!

~Thedummie2
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
very well done. it's a bittersweet ending for them but hopefully Ryan Murphy won't let us down completely and give them the happy ending they deserve
Char-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
very neat story- LOVE me some Artie and Tina ;)

my favorite parts were Artie and Tina's #5s. it's so sad to think that kind of stuff could have happened to them and they just have to let it go despite it hurting them.. aww
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I enjoyed this immensely! Though it wasn't a happy ending, which I always love, I appreciate how honest it was.

Please write more Tina and Artie soon! They're my favorite and your a great writer!