Reviews for Gundam Wing: Dominion Road
kallipso chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Version 2

please
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Utterly gorgeous and intriguing. I look forward to more chapters of this coming in, on a side note, I prefer the first teaser in "chapter 6"
Tatsu Satsuki chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Oh! Excellent writing as always, so please, please continue this.

Teaser one or two? well both work well, so it depends on how you want the storyline to progress.

just for a laugh, can I vote for Relena for the position of whipping girl? Just think of the plot twists... Heero angst, pilot confusion and Dorothy's dirty chuckling, all combined with a sinister, sadistic, predatory Duo (yum).

If not Relena, then how about somebody completely unexpected, say, Noin or Tsuberov?

just a thought.

'Tsuki
skyler chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
teaser 2 is better...XD
His Divine Shadow chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
I liked teaser 2 best. . .this was one of those fics of yours I well and truly wished you would complete. You're still the best, but damn you for leaving me so unsatisfied. _-
Kekewey chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
I like this story so far. It sorta scared me a bit, but with the etasers, you should pick the second one. it shows Duo's inner turmoil and I think he wouldnt be able to remain so compsoed around heero. Update soon.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
Do the second version! please update your other Gundam Wing stories; you are an amazing and inspiring writer!

-Red Tail
Lost-Remembrance chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
i really like your stories! your a really good author and i really think you should update! i can't wait for the next chapters to come out!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
oh! write more, this is a very interesting fan fic with alot of suspense though it is quite lecherous, it's very well done. i can't wait for chapter six to come out and really hope u update soon!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
very well done
fox chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
I've waited years for this story to be updated! *makes a scene* please.. please...
Jarrod chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
hi

bet ur getting really fed up with folks asking you to complete this fic, but it really is a great fic and we where all left haning in our seats awaiting the next chapter... its been a yeaar now... is there an end in sight yet...?

keep up the good word

J
AmourDuGreenleaf to Lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
_ I really hope you can update this soon! It's been two years! :-*
bis chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
hey i just wanted to say that this story is pritty good, and i think u did a great job but i would also like to know wen the next chapter is going to be posted. well i hope it comes out soon. bye for now and keep up the good work, and mabey quetra could say a little more, i dont know how but hes hasnt talked since the beginning.

from a duo maxwell fan
JuliTina chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
I love this chapter. I know you're struggling with the tone of the conversation, but I preferred teaser two. I really liked the ending, and I think because you focused more on Heero's sense of betrayal, it helped me understand more on the emotions.

For example,

"However, despite the Wing pilot's effort to strip every bit of emotion out of his voice, the wrenching sense of betrayal and confusion he felt must have been evident in both his words and in his expression. Duo become still, then calculating coldness in his gaze seemed to seep away, to be replaced by a look of anguish and guilt."

Despite the length of that paragraph, it was the paragraph that struck me the most. To have someone such as Heero to *try* and act emotionless and *fail* must have been a great feat to ignore.

I don't really care which version you use the most, but just please hurry it up. Though I know you switch interests and I'm guilty of that too, I've been checking back to this fic for months-no. Make that a year.

Please, please, please?