Reviews for Gundam Wing: Dominion Road
JuliTina chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
I love this chapter. I know you're struggling with the tone of the conversation, but I preferred teaser two. I really liked the ending, and I think because you focused more on Heero's sense of betrayal, it helped me understand more on the emotions.

For example,

"However, despite the Wing pilot's effort to strip every bit of emotion out of his voice, the wrenching sense of betrayal and confusion he felt must have been evident in both his words and in his expression. Duo become still, then calculating coldness in his gaze seemed to seep away, to be replaced by a look of anguish and guilt."

Despite the length of that paragraph, it was the paragraph that struck me the most. To have someone such as Heero to *try* and act emotionless and *fail* must have been a great feat to ignore.

I don't really care which version you use the most, but just please hurry it up. Though I know you switch interests and I'm guilty of that too, I've been checking back to this fic for months-no. Make that a year.

Please, please, please?
Crescent chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
I remember reading this a LONG time ago too, but I havn't read the teaser. You MUST go with teaser #1(wave around teaser #1 flag). Teaser Number one flow smoothly with Duo character portray in the fic and everything fell into place perfectly. Chap 2 was informative but Duo kinda got out of charcter for a sec. Teaser #1! Oh but I look at ur updated date and wow 2001 thats a long time ago; are you not continuing this fic? YOU MUST. PLEZ. If I have to beg and grovel I will.
LesbianNoodLe chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
AWESOME! i've been reading ur fics for a long time now since i first clicked on site on

u have a real talent. this is one of my favorite fic of urs by far. please continue.
vanima-edhel chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
please update! I love this fic and will go crazy (well crazier) if it isn't updated. please please please update. Duo is so cool in this fic.
Lindsey Miranda chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Please write another chapter to this! You left us hanging! As afriend of mine would say "Get off ye duff and do some grunt work!"

-Hugs and skittles

Lindsey Miranda
Vamp Queen chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
I like the second dialouge better... but you knew that... this is just great, keep going!

VAMPQUEEN
Anime-05 chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
I adore this story! You are such an awesome writer! You should continue, it's very good and the teasers are cruel(to leave as cliffhangers), but good. I think you should go with version 2. Please post soon!
Blacknoise chapter 6 . 12/26/2002
!
kjones chapter 6 . 9/29/2002
I have read this story several times and I hope you continue it. I like version two better.
Haina chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
I personally like version two better, but I think version one would be a more decisive choice as it captures both Heero and Duo perfectly. I think they are both eloquently interesting, it’s a really tough choice.

But to tell you the truth I really don't care which one you are going to continue, please hurry and write the seventh chapter. I'm completely in love with this story. What happens next?
Pez chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
Sheesh! I've been looking for this fic for monthes, I couldn't remember where I read it before. I personally think that you should go with version 2, nice mental angst type thing. Keep writing this story, you're great!
janine chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
hi ya,

really have enjoyed reading this fic, emensly, please tell me that you have managed to finish it, or come to some form of completion? mind you, it's that entertaining that I can't stop reading.

keep up the good word

janine
memprime chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Please, please continue this! I know it's been a while, but it's great!
gnawing chapter 6 . 6/14/2002
i'd say go with version one but with the last two paragraphs of version two. _
Ran Akurou chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
This story's definitely dark on a different level than I usually read, but I like it. I think I prefer the second version of the teaser myself; it has more emotional depth, mental anguish and the like. (always plusses!) Keep up the good work!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »