Reviews for Gundam Wing: Dominion Road
Crescent chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
I remember reading this a LONG time ago too, but I havn't read the teaser. You MUST go with teaser #1(wave around teaser #1 flag). Teaser Number one flow smoothly with Duo character portray in the fic and everything fell into place perfectly. Chap 2 was informative but Duo kinda got out of charcter for a sec. Teaser #1! Oh but I look at ur updated date and wow 2001 thats a long time ago; are you not continuing this fic? YOU MUST. PLEZ. If I have to beg and grovel I will.
LesbianNoodLe chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
AWESOME! i've been reading ur fics for a long time now since i first clicked on site on

u have a real talent. this is one of my favorite fic of urs by far. please continue.
vanima-edhel chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
please update! I love this fic and will go crazy (well crazier) if it isn't updated. please please please update. Duo is so cool in this fic.
Lindsey Miranda chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Please write another chapter to this! You left us hanging! As afriend of mine would say "Get off ye duff and do some grunt work!"

-Hugs and skittles

Lindsey Miranda
Vamp Queen chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
I like the second dialouge better... but you knew that... this is just great, keep going!

Anime-05 chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
I adore this story! You are such an awesome writer! You should continue, it's very good and the teasers are cruel(to leave as cliffhangers), but good. I think you should go with version 2. Please post soon!
Blacknoise chapter 6 . 12/26/2002
kjones chapter 6 . 9/29/2002
I have read this story several times and I hope you continue it. I like version two better.
Haina chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
I personally like version two better, but I think version one would be a more decisive choice as it captures both Heero and Duo perfectly. I think they are both eloquently interesting, it’s a really tough choice.

But to tell you the truth I really don't care which one you are going to continue, please hurry and write the seventh chapter. I'm completely in love with this story. What happens next?
Pez chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
Sheesh! I've been looking for this fic for monthes, I couldn't remember where I read it before. I personally think that you should go with version 2, nice mental angst type thing. Keep writing this story, you're great!
janine chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
hi ya,

really have enjoyed reading this fic, emensly, please tell me that you have managed to finish it, or come to some form of completion? mind you, it's that entertaining that I can't stop reading.

keep up the good word

memprime chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Please, please continue this! I know it's been a while, but it's great!
gnawing chapter 6 . 6/14/2002
i'd say go with version one but with the last two paragraphs of version two. _
Ran Akurou chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
This story's definitely dark on a different level than I usually read, but I like it. I think I prefer the second version of the teaser myself; it has more emotional depth, mental anguish and the like. (always plusses!) Keep up the good work!
Humandefault chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
That was really really really good. You are SUCH an amazing writer. I am SOOOO jealous! Write more for this, too. And hurry!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »