Reviews for Gundam Wing: Dominion Road
Misty chapter 6 . 3/7/2002
i think the best is teaser two you should use that one. Please write somemore soon i have been waiting almost more than a year for you to update your gundam and kenshin fics. Please!

Misty
Shinigami No Tenchi1 chapter 6 . 1/29/2002
Personally I like the second Teaser. It, fits more, with the mood and Duo's battle to keep control of 'Umbra'.
Kura-sama chapter 6 . 11/18/2001
AWWWW!Poor write more soon I'm SOOOOO waiting to read more this is SO GOOD I love your dark fics!
Kura-sama chapter 5 . 11/18/2001
AWWWWWW!
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 11/18/2001
Wonderful!_
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
OMG!PS:I would die to see the gundam pilots in what they are wearing now.
AmiStarGirl chapter 6 . 10/12/2001
more soon... I've read this fic twice... hmmm... so maybe I'm a little screwed in the head my self... :) more! Ami
Hujoshi Aki-san chapter 6 . 9/9/2001
I love the storie it's dark and Dou's a sadistic SOB. But it's really good,boarding 2/1. please write more soon. P.S sory for any typoes
The Shinigumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Ooh... you managed to make me like Duo even more, which I really thought was impossible _ *worships you* *pauses, and worships Umbra too so he doesn't decide she needs a lesson*
ChocoCream2 chapter 6 . 7/25/2001
AH! I remember reading this a while ago on your site! YOU WRITE HERE! YAY! When's the next part of this gonna be up? *sobz* Well I guess I'll just have to read your other fics in the mean time! I LOVE THIS STORY! Lotsa love, Jeanette
Totchi chapter 6 . 7/24/2001
Wow, I didn't know that Duo's dark side could be, well, so dark... But I guess it's expected... Please continue, I want to know what happens and what the pilots do to the sadistic bastards.
KidKut chapter 6 . 7/20/2001
Please write more! You have a gift and should use it. *_*
satsuki kitsune chapter 6 . 7/19/2001
ooooo... this is so dark and... so totally cool! When are you going to post more up? And, to answer your question, this seems very plausible to me.. hmm... I await your next post. _ ja! - Satsuki
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »