Reviews for Gundam Wing: Dominion Road
Jenika chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
How could you do that to us? Leaving us with a cliff hanger like that. What's gonna happen to Duo/Umbra? And Heero? And Trowa? And what about Quatre and Wufei? What's with Trieze? I have more questions, and you better answer them in the next part. You also better get that part out soon, or I know a lot of readers who'll want to kill you!
Jenika chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Oh my gosh that was Great! Sugoi! Quatre spying, Duo enjoying torturing people, how do you come up with these things? Your writing is just awesome!
lead7girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
OOOOHHH! Please tell me you are writing more...soon! I love this series. Duo is just so HOT when he's being bad! Can't wait for part 6...
GaruruBlue chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Cool!
Reena chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
*clapping* write more? Soon? Very good, I like Duo's darkside...funny how those we love the most we also love to see them in temporary angst...don't mind me...*holds sign up that says 'GO GO GO! Write more!'*
DragonMage chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
I really like this. Maybe because I'm just really demented and twisted or something but I really like reading this!
DragonMage chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
This is really interesting! I like it a lot.
Furby chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
I love this series! I can't wait for part 6
Cybes chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Do you have something against Duo? I mean you could have a good thing like when he was a kid and the memories of that time but it pains me to see such a Bishonen guy get treated like this!
Kai Michi chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
I swear, I love your stories, they're the best! I can't wait for the next part, this is soooo good! Pretty please, write more soon!
DuoShinagami chapter 1 . 8/8/2000
Wow. I think the bit between Heero and Duo went quite well. I am both looking forward to and dreading the next part. :)
DuoShinagami chapter 1 . 8/8/2000
Very interesting so far. I'm almost afraid to read more.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7