Reviews for Badgunky
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
"maybe YOUR story has it's own place on the astral plane?"

BamfIsAwesome - I never thought about it :-)

Yes, the characters introduced by me are going to be seen more in the future chapters :) I created many profiles for my characters before so it would be a waste if I didn't find any use for them in my fanfiction later on :)
WolviesNeko chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I like it. It helps explaining who the charecters are, and they sound very interesting. I can't wait to see/read what happens next.
BamfIsAwesome chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Wow! I love your descriptive writing style, and how you describe/create each of your characters. I utterly adore the idea of those pocket dimensions on the astral plane, and Athula showing critics what writers and novelists really wanted their worlds and characters to look like.

Athula is a particularly interesting character, and I hope I will be seeing more of him in later chapters :) Y'know, maybe YOUR story has it's own place on the astral plane?

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I’m very grateful to you all for all your nice comments. Sorry that I couldn’t reply sooner. I have written one chapter of Badgunky, two chapters of a new fanfic set in the Peter Pan world and a separate X-Men short story. They all are awaiting translation, in a couple of days I should be done with it.

VolviesNeko, I think I keep some place for Scott and Lisey but I’m not sure yet whether they are going to make a cameo appearance or not (if they appear at all, their role will be very limited).
WolviesNeko chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Its very well written. You did capture King's style of writing, but also kept it your own. Will the X-Men, Scott (Landon), and Lisey be in the story?
That XFactor chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
THIS WAS EXCELLENT..absolutely gravitating. The darkness in this is CREEPY yet INTRIGUING. I appreciate the stats on the character its was helpful and probably knocked away a heep of un-necessary paragraphs...ADD ADD ADD
moviemom44 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
That is some cliffhanger! I look forward to the next chapter of adventures in this strange and magical world you have created. -Wendie
MissWitch250 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love it. That is all.
Quicksilver915 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow! This was creepy, but really exciting! Good job, I look forward to reading more. Thanks for the email letting me know about this!
BamfIsAwesome chapter 2 . 12/7/2009

Deep and dark, incredibly creative and terribly horrifying.

The all-consuming, hopeless darkness you inject into your writing is utterly entrancing, alongside your vocabulary.

I'd say more, but I had an exam today and my brain decided it didn't like exams and ran away. That was fun- writing an exam without a brain.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
DeadPoolRox chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love it! keep up the good work!
WolviesNeko chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow. Deep. I love it- you're a great author. I haven't read Lisey's Story yet, but I will so I can understand your story better. Its great. Have you read The Dark Tower series or The Stand? I think they're his best. Roland and Logan would make for an amazing adventure. They have a lot in common- minus the X-gene... Keep writing!
nothingspecial1163 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I like it. Very mysterious, but I would like to read more. Keep up the good work.