Reviews for Perfection
Pearlshipper chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
even though this is a complete story you should do a sequel or add on an epilouge!
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
this story is sooooooo getting favorited by me
Pokemongeof chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oh my God! i really enjoyed this! It was so cute, and it is perfect; the first 2 chapters.

I would prefer that you mix up the first 2 chapters to resolve it in the last. I think they should finally establish a relationship in the last chapter. So then it feels full circle
bob saget chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
get a new chapter already
PowerGirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
WOW! Really amazing. Beautiful. Awesome. Keep up the good work
X-InferNova-X chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Very sweet! XO

I loved how you managed to... squeeze SO much description into your fic. Wow, this was really adorable! I wonder if MY crush thinks about me like th- WOAH we're getting off-topic there. XP

Well, update! What are you waitin' for? :D Even if the world exploded and everyone died I'll still manage to find a way to review your new chapter...

Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Are you kidding? This was a wonderful chapter and an awesome two-shot. That is what this was just so you know :) It was beautifully written and has a nice feel to it. This just kept me wondering 'What exactly are they gonna say next?'. Kudos my friend(even though we aren't friends, it is nice to say something like that after a congrats.) ; )
ReachingForTheStars chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Great Story! I liked it a lot. It's going on my faves. Great job!
Jukezorz chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
you should continue! Have a nice ending to it

really good job describing, sucked me in
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
this wasn't rubbish! It's way better than i could do!

Great chapter :D So cute :) I wish I could write this good _ lol

xEryChan chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Another Awesome Chapter!

I really loved reading this. This story is great so far and I really like it a lot. It's very well written and I'm really enjoying it so far. I love it.

Keep it up!
xEryChan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, Awesome Story!

I really enjoyed reading this. I thought it was well written. I love how you described everything Ash was feeling. I just loved this story and I'm off to read to the second chapter. This story will be going straight to my faves too. I just loved it.

Keep it up D
Genny35 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
That was a awesome Chapter! there was A lot of emotion in this story! And that was LOVE! WAY TO GO! WAY to commit man! I don't Know if that made any sense to me or to you.
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
cool love it keep up the good work
xXG36'sBestFriendXx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010