Reviews for All In Green
SpeedDemon315 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Not bad, your descriptions were good although I felt more work could have been done with this. Like work more on the characters and the developement their relationships (especially Sain and Lyn's) so they seem more believable.

Also, to me, Lyn seemed slightly out of character. I can understand her being jealous when Sain asks other woman out but I think she would be exasperated at all his antics and not take him really seriously when he confess that he loves her. And if you're going to use the taction, how using him or her in third person instead of first because it flow with the rest of the story because the point of view was from third person. Just a suggestion.

Overall, this wasn't bad-keep on writing! More Sain/Lyn should be spread about!
An Ordinary Fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Congrats for becoming a Fire Emblem fan. Remember that, while the games can be fiendishly hard if your goals are to keep everyone alive and to see as many Support Conversations as you can, it'll be worth it once all is said and done.

As for the story itself, I rather enjoyed it, and hope that this isn't the only fanfic you'll write about the series.
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
For the record. you left out a lot of really good descriptions that could have made this story easy to follow even by people who are new to this category!

Im new to fire emblem, but you've done quite a bit to help me get interested into this story...

you could've done more though... let me think...

you could introduce the characters a little bit. or you could can just not due to the effort. you could add a little more emotions into the whole conversation thing they are undergoing between them, and yeah...

i dont have much to say for today... so keep up your great work. im sure you can live with few comments.

The Fanfictionlover
Miss Katiebear chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Awesome 83 I wuv it (and you).

Kate