Reviews for The Madness of dawn
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh lord. You discribed my mom’s grand mal seizures. Well weitten, it just was scary. Also Jet terrrifies me in this. Just, FYI
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Damn Jet, you and your possessiveness.

But wow. This is was dark.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
0_o this was amazing
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Some stories I can imagine a happy ending to, after the story actually ends. This is not one of those stories. Still, I love it! Thank you very much for having written it!
Moxy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was so good, so poetic and beautifully written.
beanie hats chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is amazing
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Change his identity, but don't try to bury his very being or it will come back with a vengeance. There are a lot of interesting theories on possible outcomes of Zuko being brainwashed. This definitely has to be one of the most interesting I have seen. I wonder if there is anyway at all for this particularly AU to end up alright in the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
wow. that was amazing, and beautiful. please write more. You have a surrealistic and tragically beautiful way of writing
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That whole deteriorating thing as we grasp the extent of his own delusions/messed up/brainwashed state. It is revealed. And he stuffed up. And there's a physical metaphor for that. Oh, Jet. By the end I am simultaneously empathising and mildly repulsed. Pity. Pityable. Oh, Jet. So enjoyable.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm not sure that cannon backs up your lore about gods, but I really don't care because this is so well-written, in-character (except for Jet, because I don't think he's quite this insane), and meaningful. These kinds of stories are why I read fanfiction at all. They expand on the characters and setting in a way that explores things the original source never could- which this does beautifully.
I'll post an anonymous review under this name when/if I feel like revisiting this.
Robyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was incredible. Just, stunning. Your writing style is fantastic and you captured the characters' personalities perfectly. I would simply ADORE to see more like this one!
Night13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow i'm completely shocked by Jet's actions although now that i think of it, maybe perhaps he could have been capable of doing such a thing. Tough i think it became more of an obsession than love. As a whole your story was awesome and had a very original twist ;)
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oi deear!
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Yikes. Very, very suspenseful. Unusual. I wonder what would happen after this. I wonder what would have happened if Zuko had gotten away, and actually met up with team avatar. It gives me goosebumps.
wolf's lament chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It's taken me a while to get around to reading this, but I'm so glad I finally did. This is always how I picture Jetko ending up. Beautifully written and I love the way you let little bits of information slip as the story continues. I'd love to see a (happy) sequel where Li does leave and finds Aang, becomes Zuko again and saves his uncle, but I can't imagine Jet ever letting that happen (and a part of me also loves the idea that what happens in this story is what continues for the rest of their lives). I like how no one really wins in this as well. Once again, a fantastic piece of work!