Reviews for The Night Should Be Feared
4 years late but WOW! Incredibly writing, such a pity you never finished this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Continue! Please? Oh sweet oz this NEEDS to be continued
Caricature of a Witch chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Er... well, this story hadn't been updatet for a long time, I know, and it's not so likely it will go on I guess... but if you read this, would you think about continueing? Pretty please? I really liked the first three chaps...

LG Niki
justhereforthestorys chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I loved the last line it made me laugh. Sequel?
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Oh my gosh, this is awesome. I loved the Broom and the firewood line. It was amazing. Anyway, this is a really interesting idea (although Fiyero hurting Elphaba was so sad) anyway, please update?
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
i rly hope this story isnt dead (just on a very long vacation lol)

i love it so much!

update soon :)
Cincly chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
"You'll be firewood." Hehe can't wait to read more!
eppie chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned. The plot is gripping, and it's honestly one of the most beautifully written and thoughtfully structured Wicked fics I've ever read...
mingodingo chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I hope you will update soon! After all that these two have been through, I'm anxious to see (what I hope will be) their escape!
The Once and Future Thing chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
You've done a wonderful job of filling in the gaps that formed in the plot of the musical, and your portrayal of the characters is perfect, I look forward to the next chapter.
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I am addicted to this story! I loved the broom part at the end. I cant wait for an update!
Ichiko Wind Gryphon chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
This was excellent, I am really in love with this story. Nice to know you could also add a good dose of humor to an incredibly morbid tale.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
HC247 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Haha! I love the broom.

Wonderful as always. More, please?
eppie chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Yay, an update! I shall do my happy dance.

I knew they would face some challenges but...damn. I almost don't know who to feel worse for in this chapter (although I think Elphaba still wins as the most pitiable character at this point).

I was debating with myself whether Fiyero had some other option besides doing what he did, but you've laid a pretty solid foundation for the fact that not only the Wizard and Morrible, but also Fiyero's own soldiers, are highly suspicious of him. So yeah, I guess he had to do what he had to do. And Elphaba will understand that...eventually...maybe. I take solace in the fact that this *is* a romance, which therefore *must* involve some forgiveness at some point.

Also, love the bit at the end with the broom. Very cute. :)

Update soon!
deeplyshallow chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
That was truly amazing as usual, I was feeling very sorry for poor Fiyero and Elphaba - to the point of nearly screaming 'no' when she was being tortured, but at least the ending is hopeful and a couple of the lines made me laugh.

Please please please please please update soon? please?