Reviews for Whispers in the Snow
KasaiKisu chapter 19 . 7/19
UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE. PLEEEEEAASE! X3
KEEP WRITING! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSE! This is an amazing fanfiction!
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! DON'T STOP WRITING NOW! XDDDDDDD
Not-a-fanatic-just-a-fan chapter 19 . 3/20
I love this story. Please write more, I'm dying to know what happens.
twilightdreamers chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
2 years? It's been so long since the last update! Loving the story so far
terracannon876 chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
This is my favorite "this is how Hitsugaya came to be" fic thus far. It seems to be leading into some other things, rather than just strictly staying with canon too. I like the buildup. I wonder ... you had two voices - one's italics and one's bold. We now know who the bold one is, but I wonder who the other one is too?

Third squad... Whose was that again...? It was either Gin's or Aizen's, wasn't it?

Thanks for the fic! I hope you update soon!
Satsuki23 chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
this is an amazing story! You wrote Toshiro's and Ukitake's character so well and its going to probably be very interesting for Toshiro to get his memories back please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
plz hurry up and finish now!
science-of-rrrr chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
im curious... does he look like he did in the flashbacks, like when he met matsumoto... or how he did in the diamond dust rebellion flashbacks? or does he look like he does normally? just wondering :) but i like several of your stories... i might read... every... single... one O.O... that... has to to with bleach :D keep writing :)
Furionknight chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I look forward to more :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
Ahahaha...Ichimaru?Hitsugaya would probably be annoyed. XD
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
very cool chapter
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
squad three? Oh, that'll run over smoothly *grin* I can imagine that the young prodigy will be extremely annoyed very, very soon

I knew his answer would be like that when Ukitake asked him. I'm glad that Ukitake is treating him like his own son. It just warms my heart that despite all the people feeling that he's cold and unfeeling, Ukitake still presents warm protectiveness and kindness toward him.

thanks for the update!
Lady Queria chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
thank you for the chapter! wait so is aizen a bad guy at this point? I'm a little confused on that point. lol, i said point twice. gasp! three times!

lq
FallenHope-Angel chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
that was so cute thogh i do wonder how and where he keeps all the candy when in his sleeves. i man really its just so... i once spent three days in deep contemplation over this and i did not sleep at all and i still have no answer~!