Reviews for Whispers in the Snow
twilightdreamers chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
2 years? It's been so long since the last update! Loving the story so far
terracannon876 chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
This is my favorite "this is how Hitsugaya came to be" fic thus far. It seems to be leading into some other things, rather than just strictly staying with canon too. I like the buildup. I wonder ... you had two voices - one's italics and one's bold. We now know who the bold one is, but I wonder who the other one is too?

Third squad... Whose was that again...? It was either Gin's or Aizen's, wasn't it?

Thanks for the fic! I hope you update soon!
Satsuki23 chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
this is an amazing story! You wrote Toshiro's and Ukitake's character so well and its going to probably be very interesting for Toshiro to get his memories back please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
plz hurry up and finish now!
science-of-rrrr chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
im curious... does he look like he did in the flashbacks, like when he met matsumoto... or how he did in the diamond dust rebellion flashbacks? or does he look like he does normally? just wondering :) but i like several of your stories... i might read... every... single... one O.O... that... has to to with bleach :D keep writing :)
Furionknight chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I look forward to more :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
Ahahaha...Ichimaru?Hitsugaya would probably be annoyed. XD
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
very cool chapter
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
squad three? Oh, that'll run over smoothly *grin* I can imagine that the young prodigy will be extremely annoyed very, very soon

I knew his answer would be like that when Ukitake asked him. I'm glad that Ukitake is treating him like his own son. It just warms my heart that despite all the people feeling that he's cold and unfeeling, Ukitake still presents warm protectiveness and kindness toward him.

thanks for the update!
Lady Queria chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
thank you for the chapter! wait so is aizen a bad guy at this point? I'm a little confused on that point. lol, i said point twice. gasp! three times!

lq
FallenHope-Angel chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
that was so cute thogh i do wonder how and where he keeps all the candy when in his sleeves. i man really its just so... i once spent three days in deep contemplation over this and i did not sleep at all and i still have no answer!
fan girl 666 chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
very cool chapter
Ayla-tan chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
..I'd have enjoyed the thought of Shirou-chan becoming a part of the first squad, but I suppose Uki-tan's right (where did that nickname came from? oO)- it'd only further strenghten the others dislike of Shirou-chan... which I find unfair anyway T_T

I mean, it isn't his fault that he's smarter than the others...

Talking about smart...he finished school in six months? O.O *gaping at Toushirou* I wish I could do that too- what an achievement! Now I adore him even more *ruffling through Toushirou's hair in (sisterly) affection*

Way to go, Toushirou!

I'm a bit torn about what to think of his decision to not pursue his past anymore... On the one hand, I really want to know about what happened and who he used to be before, but on the other hand, I suppose it's really for the best if he never finds that out- whatever it is, it's bound to be traumatic and it'll hurt him quite a lot T_T

I wonder which squad he was put into?...The tenth? I don't know whether I'd like that- I suppose I'd like it even more if he would first be in another squad (if not in Uki-tans, then maybe in Urahara's or Kyouraku's?) and then enter the tenth as the new taichou- I think it would be further proof of his excellent abilities that way- because he didn't simply "succeed" his former captain because he happened to be the best in the tenth, but rather become the tenth's taichou because he was deemed best among every singly canditates from all squads...is that understandable? oO

That he wants to seem older than he actually is is a natural defence mechanism...if the others respect or even fair you and if you don't let them near enough, they can't hurt you...

Even though that's true (though only partly, because some time one will probably get past your defences and then it'll hurt very much- and more than it'd have hurt without those defences, because without them, you could cope better with hurt) it sadly makes one very isolated...T_T

Shit. They found Aizen... :( Seems like Toushirou will have to regain his memories far sooner than expected...*worried*

Very good chap! Please try and update as soon as possible!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Aizen? now that can't be good. I wonder where Urahara located the reiatsu.

It's good to see Toushirou picking himself up and moving beyond his lost memories, but I still do hope we get a chance to see what happened in the past. the fact that he isn't going to search for it makes me want to know about it more, and gives me the feeling that it'll likely show up when we're not expecting it.

I liked the interactions between Ukitake and Toushirou. Ah, the notorious candy-giving...I've always loved that.

hope to see more soon!
AznVKai chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
O.o Uh oh, Aizen's on the loose. That's not good. Gah, update soon! Great chapter!