Reviews for That Thing Called Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite McNozzo fanfics. I love your writing, and it's super creative! Thank you for writing 333333333333333
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
"That's the third one this week and it's only Tuesday."

sl;rjghgbjobnfjhgb;jgksj;KGM that perfection I cannot handle
Libby chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
You have no idea how much I flailed during this fic.
Jebeth chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Really nice story. Glad they worked things out.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Looking forward to reading this. Looks good.
Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Grammar note: The usage of 'callous' in the first sentence is rather off-putting; 'callous' means, in its simplest incarnation, 'uncaring'. The word I am sure you meant to use is 'callused', the descriptive form of 'callus', which in turn is the thick patch of skin that develops from repeated or prolonged usage. Second note: The word 'breath' is the noun, as in 'to catch one's breath', or 'his breath caught in his throat'. 'Breathe' (note the 'e' at the end) is the verb, as in 'I can't breathe'. Also, the end of the sentence is apparently missing. You might want to consider going into the fic and correcting the errors - maybe invest in a competent beta. I know I can only speak for myself, but when I see three glaring errors in the very first paragraph (consisting of only thirty-three words) of a chapter which is less than three thousand words long (excluding author's notes), I tend not to read onwards. There's too much fiction available on the internet to waste time with something unreadable due to a lack of a competent beta.
IGottaFindYou chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
...WOOT! M - RATED SLASH MATERIAL!:):):):):):):):):P

"I can't believe it was the mailman." Tony smirked as he sat down next to Tim.

...Huh. THAT'S a new one!:P:P

"Yeah." smirked Tony. "I don't think he's going anywhere for a while. I can still see the look on his face when we told him about the attack."

"Who knew that the whole time she was in love with her neighbor her neighbor was madly in love with her."

...A tale as old as time...:P:)

"That you are." Tony smiled and leaned over to give Tim a kiss. He didn't have to wait for a response as he felt a hand wrap around the back of his neck. "Tim."

"I know Tony, I know." He grabbed Tony's hand and pulled the older man up from the couch. Still locked in the kiss, Tim slowly lead the way to his bedroom.

...WOO...HOO...!:):):):):):):):):)

He hissed at the intrusion but it wasn't enough to make him want to stop. In fact Tim couldn't take it. Tony was moving one finger inside him to slowly. He needed more. "Tony."

"Yeah Tim."

"More…please. I want more." he begged.

...NICE.:)

"Come for me baby." he whispered, bending down and kissing Tim passionately.

...Nice...:):P

"You think that now since we've slept together you can let go of the Probie."

"Not a chance McLover."

...Love it.:P:):)

"If you think any louder McGee you'll wake the whole apartment complex.

...I love how well Tony knows him.:):P

"No buts, I mean there is a but, but it's not a bad but. At least not on your end."

...You're tellin' me.:P:P:)...Oh, you meant THAT kind of a 'But'! Oh, OK...:P:P:P:P:P

"But I don't want you to feel forced to be with only me." he finally finished with a quiver in his voice. Even after what they'd just done and the previous conversations they had Tim still feared rejection. So Tim realized that some of Tony was better than not having him at all. "I'm fine with keeping this as casual as you want it and I won't mind if you want to see other people."

...Well, that's gonna get one hell of a reaction, I can tell...:P:P

Tony could feel his heart breaking at the fear in Tim's voice. He knew something was bothering the younger man but he wouldn't have guessed this. Reaching over, he pulled Tim as close as he possibly could before kissing him softly. "I meant what I said two nights ago." he replied, reminding Tim of the conversation they had two nights after they got back from the hospital. When Tony basically poured his heart out to Tim and got a heart in return. There was no way he was going to let that go now. "I want you Tim, nobody else, just you for as long as you'll have me."

...Boo ya.:P:):):)

"Us being together could get us separated or worse, fired. I wouldn't want that to happen."

"I don't care."

"You really mean that."

"I mean that more than anything."

...*Grin*:):P

...LOVED IT! Great ending, too.:):):) I'm totally reading that sequel.:)
IGottaFindYou chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Anyways this chapter is just what you guys need for the weekend because it contains more Tony on Tim action. You're welcome.

...AWESOME! THANKS!:):):):):):P

"No." said Tim, shaking his head. He walked over to the spot where the broken lamp lied and crotched down. Picking up one of the pieces he realized that some on them were covered with blood and hair. "She meant this blood."

Ziva walked over to where Tim was and immediately saw what he was talking about. With a smirk she crotched down as well. "She fought back."

...Awesome.:)

Melina closed her notepad and gave Tony a small smile. "Thanks Tony for calling me. I'm happy that you guys kept you your word and kept me in the loop."

"Well I am a man of my word." Tony grinned his infamous grin at the beautiful woman.

"I can see that. Hey once this case is over if you ever wanna get together for a drink I wouldn't mind."

...I knew it.:P

He continued to thrash around in Tony's arm as he felt his body being pushed out. "Bev, is she here? Is she okay?"

"I'm sorry sir but who are you."

The man ran his fingers through his dark hair and took a deep shaky breath. "My name is Zach Tyler and I'm Beverly's next door neighbor. Is she okay?"

...Ha! The hell you are. SUSPECT!:P

"I do, she's always doing nice things for me and I like to make sure she's okay when she's not feeling well."

"What, does she have some kind of illness."

"Beverly is HIV positive."

...Ooh...an Angel of Mercy killer...! Oh yeah, I got it now...:P

"Now I have to warn you, the medication comes with a few side effects such as nausea, vomiting, headaches and stomach pains so there might be days worse than others."

...Enter NURSE TONY!:):):P

"Why'd you do it." Tim suddenly blurted out as Tony made a play to leave.

"Do what?"

"Don't play stupid Tony." Tim replied as he rolled his eyes. "It's not a good look for you."

Tony sighed and nervously scratched the back of his head. "I guess you're refering to the kiss then."

"Ah yeah. Why did you do it? Was it just a way to mess with my head, again."

"Would you believe I did it because I wanted too."

...*Raises Hnd* I WOULD!:):):P

"I don't know who did this to you in the past and I'm starting to hate the bastard but even I wouldn't be this cruel." Tony smirked, kissing Tim on the lips again as he pressed their bodies closer together.

...THAT'S MY BOY!:):):):P

"Then this has to be a very vivid dream."

"You're saying you dream about me Probie."

...Nicely done, my boy.:P:P

Tim blushed feverishly. "Sometimes." he shamefully admitted. "More like a lot these past few weeks."

Tony let out a laugh of his own. "Glad to see I wasn't alone." he smirked happily and he wasn't lying. Reaching down he connected their hands tightly together.

...TONY: "So...what happened in these dreams?":P:P:P:P:P:P:)

"I don't know what to say."

"Say that you trust me."

"I do Tony. I trust you with my life, you know that."

"I do but I want you want to trust me with your heart." whispered Tony as he used his other hand and forced Tim to look him in the eyes. "Can you do that for me Tim, trust me with your heart."

...AW...! SO SWEET! *Tear Wipe*:P

"God Tony you have no idea how bad I want you."

"Then what are we waiting for."

"My test, I have to wait for my test results."

...Ooh. That is a bummer.:P But you know he'll love you no matter what, Timmy.:)

"I can respect that. So, what do you want to do?"

"How about we sleep?"

"Sleep, sounds like fun."

...YAY! THEY'RE FINALLY SLEEPING TOGETHER!:):P:P:P:P:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
...There's gonna be \mMAKING OUT?...Already? I thought for sure it was gonna end in some sorta argument or somethin, for some reason...:P This is gonna be AWESOME!:):):):):)

...And don't worry, if anyone had a problem with guy/guy making out, they wouldn't be reading this.:P

Tim come over. Though instead of cooking Tony offered to by Chinese while Tim brought the wine. At first Tim thought it would feel more like a date if he brought a bottle of wine but Tony was adamant so he conceded.

...As Brooke Davis ( a character from 'One Tree Hill') would say "...Wine says 'do me!":P

"I was waiting."

"For what?" grinned Tony. "An open invitation. Encase you've forgotten Probie I already gave you one."

...Touche.:P:P

"...I'm not gonna bite I promise unless you really want me too." he winked before making his way to the kitchen.

...Ha HA! HE DOES LOVE HIM!:P:)

"It's just dinner Tim." he whispered to himself with more shaky breaths. "He's not interested."

"Who's not interested."

...hehehehehe...:P:P

"That's something I hadn't heard in a while."

He stopped laughing and gave Tony a half curious smile. "What?"

"You laugh." smirked Tony as he took a sip of wine. "I can't remember the last time I heard you laugh."

"I guess it has been a while huh."

"Yeah, too long."

...Aw...so sweet.:)

"Sorry, all out of gauze and bandages but this should do."

"Tony you don't have to do this."

...Yes he does! Cuz for one thing, playing nurse is one of the most romantic tactics in the books, and two, ya don't wanna bleed all over him when you finally jump each other, that'd just be icky.:P:P:P

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Maybe I should go."

"Didn't I say don't be ridiculous."

...Nice.:)

"There, all better." he smiled as soon as he was done, keeping a firm grip on Tim's hand.

...AW...!:):):):):)

"I do it's just, I can't help but wonder why I'm here."

"Okay then I'll tell you." Tony took a deep breath and let out slowly. 'I know."

...HE KNOWS!:):):):)

He moved so they were directly in each other's facing and giving Tim a smile. "Tim." Tony whispered seductively. "I know."

It came without warning. Tony's hand wrapping around the back of his head and soft lips crashing down on Tim's. Tim's eyes widen before he closed them and allowed himself to melt into the kiss.

...BOO YA!:):):):):):):):P

It wasn't until Tony noticed Tim's constant blushing every time he would look in the younger man's direction and the non-pseudo confession for love did he finally realize what was going on. His probie had a crush on him

...I love it, I just love it.:P:P:P:)

Tony couldn't have been happier. Who knew that the feelings and thoughts he'd been having for almost a year were able to be reciprocated.

...*Girly Squeal*

"I thought that's what you wanted."

"Did Abby tell you that?"

"She didn't tell me anything. I figured it out on my own."

"You did."

"Ah yeah." scoffed Tony, rolling his eyes. His arms folded dramatically across his chest. "Contrary to popular belief I am not a complete idiot. I can figure things out on my own."

...Yeah, I knew there was gonna be an argument.:P:P:P

Tim pryed himself out of Tony's arms and slowly began backing away from him. "Tony I can't do this." he whispered sadly, his heart breaking with each word.

"Tim."

"I can't let this happen to me again."

...NO...!:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:(

That was all he heard as the phone went dead. Tim looked back at Tony who had fear in his eyes as well. "Beverly's been hurt."

Tony snapped out of it first and immediately began grapping his things. "Come on lets go." He raced out of the door, with Tim behind both hoping that they weren't to late.

...Ah yes, that's right...our professional, lovestruck boys still have to work together...:P:(
IGottaFindYou chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
"Hey Probie just wondering if we're still on for dinner."

Tim sighed. "I don't think we'll be doing that tonight Tony."

Tony's smile faded instantly at Tim's comment. "What, why not?"

"Because we probably have to work late tonight."

...*Gasps* Tony's hopes have been dashed! HE LOVES TIMMY TOO!:):):P

Now Ziva turned her attention to Tim. "And you're all right with him cooking for you."

"Well I was until you asked."

"You're not scared that his is another one of his tricks to make you look like a fool."

...Aw, Ziva...! Why ya gotta bring the mood down?:P

"By the way, I wasn't lying. Everything I said last night was the truth. Although I wish it was a lie."

...Aw, our poor boy...:(

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." she shrieked.

"Tell you what?"

"That Tony invited you over for dinner."

...Hehehehehehehehe...:P:P:P

Abby interrupted him. "Is Tony the first guy you've ever liked?"

"What?"

"Is Tony the first guy you've ever liked or have there been others.

...Ooh...! Intrigue...!:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
"Tony for the last time I'm not in love with Abby." Tim yelled for the third time since arriving back at NCIS.

...HA! I KNEW IT!:P:P:P

Tony continued to grin as he continued peering over Tim's shoulder. "Yeah I did but we know all lies are based on some truth."

"So-"

"So that means you are in love with someone you just don't want to tell me anything."

...Ain't THAT the truth...!:P

Tony didn't back down, instead he leaned in so close that his nose was slightly touching Tim's. "Really, you made it up." he whispered hoarsely.

...Uh-oh.:P:P Oh, poor Timmy...!:P:)

Tony was in the middle of gathering his things when he realized that Ziva and Tim were staying.

...Hehehe...I love the guy, but that is SO Tony...:P

"You cook."

"I Probie am a man of many talents." smiled Tony, leaning backwards against the car.

...Oh, that is SUCH an opening for innuendo...!:P:P

"Because that's all I have time for but in my spare time I enjoy a good home cooked meal. Which I can prepare for you if you want."

...Oh Lord...he's asking him out and he doesn't even realize it...:P:P:)

Tony jumped out of his chair and ran over to the police detective, a charming smile on his face. "Detective Warren, so nice to see you."

"Nice to see you to Agent DiNozzo." Melina smiled back. "All of you."

"What are you doing here?"

"I called her." Gibbs replied, looking up. "Problem with that DiNozzo."

"Not at all." Tony smiled as he continued smiling at the female detective

...Oh...,now poor Timmy's gonna get jealous...poor Timmy...:(:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Gibbs stood up from his chair and leaned on his desk. "Then we just have to find another way to find out who exactly goes to those meetings."

"I can't believe I was picked to do this."

...Oh, sure ya can, Timmy...!:P Given your current situation...:P

Samuel smiled a big smile. "That's why I'm here. To help you realize that you're not the only one who has fallen for someone unattainable. To show you that you're not alone and that it's only human to want what you can't have. I also try to help you find the strength to move on and break free from the addiction you have."

"Addiction." stuttered Tim partly confused by the comment.

"Like drugs or alcohol, love can be a powerful addiction that could harm you if you don't break from it. Especially if that love isn't reciprocated.

...That's a little harsh, isn't it, Sam?:P

"Care to tell us about it?"

"Well…um…it's someone I work with. I'm a computer analyst and this person, is someone I work with." he repeated again. "Very closely to be more exact."

"Do you want to describe them?"

...Of course not, the guy's LISTENING!:P:P:P

Tim smiled back and with a wave made his way out of the room leaving Samuel alone. He quickly made his way to the car to find Tony grinning at him. "What?" Tim asked confused as he got in the car.

Tony said nothing as he put the car in gear and drove out into the darkness.

...Now he's gonna start bugging McGee about who he thinks he was talking about...:P:P:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
"You know what you need. You need to have a night out on the town, meet a hot girl or guy if that's what you're into, I don't judge, and just take them back to your place-"

"That's enough Tony."

"What, I'm only trying to help you get laid."

"I don't want to have some sex with some random girl Tony."

"Guy then." smirked Tony, throwing his pen up in the air. "I told you I don't judge."

..It's funny how nearly spot-on he is without even realizing it...:P:)

Ziva didn't let Tony finish. "But I truly believe that McGee is going through something that only another man can help him with; that man being you." She didn't say anything else to Tony, instead she picked up her phone and left Tony alone to do some thinking.

...Hmm...does she KNOW, by any chance...?

"Oh my god Tony." she whispered this time after he removed his hand. "You're having sex dreams about Tony."

...Glorious...just a glorious couple of sentences.:P:):):):P

"Oh he's all that too but I'm saying he has more layers than I originally thought."

...And he wants to rip all those layers off him!:P:P:P

"Patience Gibbs. I tested the blood on the officer's chest and guess what, it wasn't AB positive. It was O negative. Guess who had O negative blood."

"Corey Miles."

Abby clapped her hands together and smiled. "Correctomundo. She was O negative and I'm would give anything to bet that it was her blood written on his body."

...Ew.:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Soft yet callous hands slide across his bare chest making him moan as he threw his head against the wall. He couldn't breath, only moan and gasp as a hot tongue nibbled on

Biting his lip to keep from crying out, the hands moved away from his chest, down to his stomach, and stopping at his all ready hard and leaking erection. He moaned, loudly as the hand wrapped around it and began stroking it slowly.

"Please-"

A raspy chuckle against his face tickled his ear and sent a second wave of shivers down his body. He tried his best down to keep still but nothing he did worked, he shivered uncontrollably.

...Is it a dream about Tony, or is this part of his undercover assignment? Hmm...I wonder...:P

"Tony!"

Tim cried as he shot up in his bed.

...HA! KNEW IT!:P:)...Well, I half - knew it...:P

He couldn't believe he had another sex dream about his partner Tony DiNozzo.

...You have no idea how amazing that sentence is.:):):P:P:P

First they were small dreams. A kiss here, a declaration of love there but now they were full blown, NC-17 man on man sex rated dreams about him and Tony. Tim couldn't remember the last time he went to sleep and actually woke up not screaming Tony's name as he came all over his sheets.

...NICE!:):P

"That's the third one this week and it's only Tuesday." Tim thought to himself as he jumped in the shower. Leaning his head against the wall he let the water and soap slide down his body as he tried to keep his feelings under control. He had to shake off his feelings before he went to work. That was the only way to keep everyone, especially Tony from finding out his true feelings.

...Ooh! I hope he has a shower-sex dream next...:):P

"Of some bamboo you picked up off the street, I don't think so." Ziva chuckled softly as she leaned forward on her desk

...Hehe...Ziva-idioms are fun, aren't they?:P:)

"Thanks Probie." he smiled and picked up the coffee cup. "You should have."

...Nicely done. Very DiNozzo-iah.:):P
Doni chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Great story, nicely done.