Reviews for The Korean Times
Psst... Jajjangmyun is the Korean name for a Chinese dish... But whatever haha this is still cute
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Haha this story was beautiful! Good job!
AmeratsuTanahara12344 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
*nods* yup yup...needs update,yup definetley an update
I love the cultural notes and facts in your story-done like Hetalias original style! Humor and facts,a not well common appearance in hetalia fan fiction. Best story on Korea I've seen...or stories :P. Loving it!
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Seen pictures of a hwacha, those things are scary looking. I bet a brandspanking new one (back when they were in use) would seem very intimidating to an invading army and rightly so. These stories were great. Hope you feel inspired to continue them. If not this made for a pretty awesome ending.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Trying to touch on certain things within a Hetalia fan fic is tough as those facts aren't at all "hetari" so I think you did the best you could all considered. The chapters I've read so far have all been fantastic.
killyourself chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
kill yourself
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I looove your story.

North Korea's flower is the mongnan or Siebold's Magnolia

I haven't written it yet but in my story my North Korea goes with Russia but is also sort of kidnapped by him. It's complicated.
Illusion Island chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
The name "Korea" came from Koryo which was the new name of Unified Silla after some people rebelled.

Your writing is awesome. I enjoy how you portrayed North Korea

Keep it up!
k chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
McDonald's generally have several menu items customised for locals in various countries. Oh man, I wanna try green tea mcflurry...all we have here are usually oreo mcflurries and occasionally limited/seasonal flavours like horlicks or cadbury chocolate
Justice Tokidoki chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This is really good! Great way to share cultural notes about other countries! :)
knightlygirl chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
You could talk about South Korea's kickass martial art, Tae Kwon Doe and Hop Ki doe! They're awesome! While it may not be as popular as Karate, it requires way more skill! (this, of course, is raving from a student in Tae Kwon Doe who is studying from a real Korean master,Chung Oh). \

And if you want to make it amazing, you could make him find Japan while he was being all ninja-ey!
Amira chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
I have to say, you have really gotten me interested in Korean history. I normally don't read fics with Korea because he is usually portrayed as a complete idiot, which I know for a fact isn't accurate at all. I've seen some of the international test scores, and... wow. I really like that you've found such a great balance between Hetalia-style humor and drama and true, wonderful history. Thank-you!

Also: I found the fact that your country's national sport is StarCraft both beautiful and terrifying. If the world ever gets involved in inter-galactic battles with hostile alien races, we're going to need your top-players as generals. With Korea's awesome skills and America's paranoid and crazy weapon arsenal, we should stand a chance.
Ligare chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I think the unification is still within the realm of possibility if the North Korean revolt and overthrown their current leader. And replace the whole cadre with people less inclined to vote with their gun (or missile). Not even China is that trigger happy.
PiWrite chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
lol rising sea levels CX thats good XDD
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
STUPID TALL ASIAN! *sticks out tongue* nice chapter :)