Reviews for The SithBride of Coruscant
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/10
LOL, fun!
bec chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Loved this fic! Hilarious!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Well, I kind of suspected Mara to send in her name since the beginning... :D Doesn't mean I didn't love the story anyway ;)
Fallon Skywalker chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
"you half own it!"

Oh my gosh you are a genius! I loved this story too! That line was really funny to me. I loved so much of these lines...it was hilarious! Great work!
Azalea.Rose chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This was great!

And, I'm glad Darth Jade came around.
memmek10k chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
if anyone every told this fanfic kicked some tail I loved it
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Tee-hee, that was just adorable. I am now your biggest fan, I do believe. XD
starwars rocks chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
"Everything and anything," Han stated firmly. "The flowers, the cake, the color scheme, the style of the suits we wear, the guest list, the dinner menu. You name it."

"Oh," Luke said. "I don't care about any of that."

"Neither do the rest of the males in the galaxy," Han said knowingly. "But for some mysterious reason, the women want our opinion anyway. But if we do happen to give an opinion that goes against what they want, they'll just disregard what we say."

So true, so true! Glad Darth Jade came around at the end :)
FelsGoddess chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
That was hilarious! Darth Jade, indeed.
The Layman chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Dude, this is so good! You should totally write a follow-up story or a sequal for it.
Duchess-Ahsoka chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
I loved this!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Awesome job again. Very funny! I like the ending a lot, and the fact that Mara Jade entered her own name was really funny. Great job again!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
“Can I confide something to you? I’ve had the biggest crush on that man you’re married to for years! Ever since I watched your wedding on the HoloNet. If he weren’t already spoken for, I swear I’d kidnap him, chain him up in my dungeon and have my way with him.” She winked at the shocked Princess. “Believe me, he’d like it, too.”

OM freakin' G!

LMAO! Who doesn't have a crush on him?

"Wild-eyed, Mara stomped over to the cake. “I said mauve! MAUVE! This cake is LAVENDER! I want mauve! Mauve, mauve, mauve! Is the filling even flavored with Berry Bliss like I asked for? I’ll bet it’s not. How stupid are you, anyway?”"

Ha ha ha! I like Mara's bitchy side! She wants mauve, alright? It's not that complicated, people!

"“Sure they would,” Han said. “You can’t leave your own party before three in the morning, anyway. It’s rude.”"

LOL! Han will be last one standing at 3am, I presume? Completely sober, of course!
darthluna01 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Wow... I'm speechless. Happy Thanksgiving to a short, yet enjoyable ending. Is there a possible epilogue you may go for? (If you can't tell, I just really liked the story.) If you ever do decide to write one, I should enjoy that too. Anyway, nice work.
Ginaaaa chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I love that Mara put in her own name, and that she quit the show. Great story, it was really funny.