Reviews for Heaven or Hell
vampiregirllovessian chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Sooooo good! I read this story in 1 night, haha! Skill. Now Purgatory makes so much more sense, lol! When are you updating it? You haven't in a long time, you better still be going on with it, aha!
vampiregirllovessian chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
*whistle* and we have liftoff!
vampiregirllovessian chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Okay, perfect chapter. There was fighting, there was sadness on Bella and Edwards part, and then Edward wrote a romantic as letter and Bella finally realized that Edward meant what he said, soo sweet.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Haha, well that was awkward. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they had sex but "He should be used to meaningless sex" followed by "she wants me, she wants us" makes me want to kill you! Haha. Bella's a fucking idiot though, she should know better, after everything Edward said to her, she should know for him it would never be meaningless, wtf Bella!
vampiregirllovessian chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Loved this chapter, it had a little bit of Edward torture mixed with a whole lot of Bella and Edward sweetness.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Hahaha Mike, Mike, Mike... I don't want torturing of Edward, BUT I know it will be fun and i'll enjoy it! Especially because they've regained friendship, kinda. Actually scratch that bit about me not wanting Edward tortured a little bit, because I totally would be even better if I could do the torturing ;) but let's not get sidetracked.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Honestly, I know Bella should still be angry with Edward, and not forgive him at all. I know that I would want to do that if it was me, but I also know that I wouldn't. Life's way too short, and love's love. Yea, they so are nowhere near back together, but they're close enough to it, at least they're trying to be "friends"
vampiregirllovessian chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
So good, they finally talked! Yes it's sad as and I want them together more than anything, but it's still really good!
vampiregirllovessian chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Yaaay, Edward's slowly starting to be not as much of a dick! So happy, even though I just really badly want them together!
vampiregirllovessian chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Okay, Ed and Bells are both still totally fucked up, but I like that they're being reasonable to each other.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I'm going to go mental. I'm beginning to get less angry with Edward, but that just makes me 1000000000 times more frustrated with the both of them! My god...
vampiregirllovessian chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Ughh Edward and Bella need to get together, they suck! Edwards an asshole, he should let himself be nice, it's his fault that being with Bella hurt him.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Fucking hell! Edward was going to propose. Dick head! What a fucking overreaction, over-fucking-protective, jealous, asshole! Damn, I'd be as pissed off as Bella is! Why does he have to be a complete dick? OMG...
vampiregirllovessian chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Ummm "I pulled back the shower curtain and focused through the fog to see her holding up the invitation to my brother Emmett's funeral" I'm pretty sure that was a mistake, you meant wedding, yes? I hate Edward! It just pisses me off because I can see that he is still the best guy ever, he's just deliberately being an asshole! Ughhhh
vampiregirllovessian chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Sooooo good! I've read the chapters of Purgatory so I thought I should come and read this too! Haha, it's already incredibly sweet and sad, gosh Edward was an asshole!