Reviews for What Now?
Ahhhhhhhh! I found this on the kink meme forever ago but this is different and I also love it and I don't want it to stop!
Ohmylanta, you and your cliffhangers, but I still love you
Fire Inu Princess chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
finally, got around to reading this, I am loving this so far and hope to see more, later!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
I'M SO HAPPY I'VE LITERALLY BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY FOR FIVE YEARS(?) like i've literally grown up in the time you've been gone

i remember i would check in on this fic once every couple days and the once every couple of months and then once every couple of years

BUT YOU'RE BACK (thank you :')... i literally came to check on this as a joke because i was like 'there's no way you would update'... I WAS WRONG. just dropping by to let you know that you are appreciated! MUCH LOVE
Shiva.the.ice.goddess chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Holy fuck it LIVES. And makes me smile as much as it did when I was 13. :D
LaurMidori chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Thank you so much for updating after five years! This chapter was amazing. And I love Gregory to pieces. I can't wait to see more!
pollyh12 chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
GAHHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
phantomstorymaker chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
I love this sooo much! I loved the version in the kink meme as well...but both are on a looong hiatus! Which isn't fair! O need this...like how Edgeworth needs Nik and vice versa! Pretty pls with a cherry on top, update this fabulous story!
MossFrost chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I thought it'd be cute if the child turned out to be Trucy
Like, that'd be nice but w/e. Love the story. 3
Malley chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Wanted to leave you one more review so you reached 100! *cheers* yay! Again, good job.
Malley chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Great job on this story. It was a very interesting plot and kept me hooked until the very end. I very much enjoyed how you portrayed the characters, especially Gregory Edgeworth. I think he was the best part, much to Miles' dismay :) Also, I like how you wove in so many tidbits from the games. The various references were a nice touch. Great job!
xTincampi chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
Will you ever finish it? I want to know what happens!
Yameatinwolf chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Yayz, reference to Apollo Justice! Nice chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
... You REALLY should change the rating to M
ChocoriderX chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
This was a great story and can't wait for the next chapter. It was cute and at one point sad. Also appreciate that fact that you included Black Jack and Pinoko in the story. So thanks for this awesome story.
2minshawol13 chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
omg, this is one of the best fanfics I've read, I am SOOOOO desperate for another chapter! I can't handle it much longer ;_;