Reviews for What Now?
MossFrost chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I thought it'd be cute if the child turned out to be Trucy
Like, that'd be nice but w/e. Love the story. 3
Malley chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Wanted to leave you one more review so you reached 100! *cheers* yay! Again, good job.
Malley chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Great job on this story. It was a very interesting plot and kept me hooked until the very end. I very much enjoyed how you portrayed the characters, especially Gregory Edgeworth. I think he was the best part, much to Miles' dismay :) Also, I like how you wove in so many tidbits from the games. The various references were a nice touch. Great job!
xTincampi chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
Will you ever finish it? I want to know what happens!
Yameatinwolf chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Yayz, reference to Apollo Justice! Nice chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
... You REALLY should change the rating to M
ChocoriderX chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
This was a great story and can't wait for the next chapter. It was cute and at one point sad. Also appreciate that fact that you included Black Jack and Pinoko in the story. So thanks for this awesome story.
2minshawol13 chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
omg, this is one of the best fanfics I've read, I am SOOOOO desperate for another chapter! I can't handle it much longer ;_;
this person chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
I have abandinment ishues! Particularly with this story! But i must say job well done you did/ are doing a great job and i dont think i went a chapter without giggling or at least cracking a smile. I really hope you pick this up again. Best of luck~
Will This Night-Drag-On chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I'm sorry, I really should review once I've finished reading but... The doctor's name is Black Jack. Is that by any chance a reference to the manga Black Jack, or am I just being ridiculous?

I do, however like this story so far in the... 5/6 chapters that I've read.
RedBloodedCamellia chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
This is Gooooooooooooodd!

I'm dying to read about Feenie met Dollie!
Focussight chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
I honestly think this is my favourite story of all time. It's like a dream - all my favourite plot elements thrown into one neat little ball of love and family and overwhelming CUTENESS! I giggled uncontrollably at every joke Gregory made - I love him to pieces in this fic, I really do. In the brief time you had us all believe Phoenix was dead... I'm not ashamed to admit I weeped and sobbed along with poor Miles. The grammatical side could use some polishing (maybe it's just me being a bit of a grammar Nazi, but it's 'Butz' not 'Buttz') but the story itself is so magical and charming that it doesn't really matter that much. You can FEEL the sheer love and emotions flowing off the characters. It's astonishingly good fics like this that make me honestly believe that Phoenix/Miles is the most loveable pairing in existence, and it's impossible for me to ever get bored of reading about it. ESPECIALLY in mpreg fics, because I'm simply in love with the idea of the two being parents. Normally I would insist that Miles should be the 'mother' (maybe it's all the pink and frills) but this enchanting story has proven to me that either way can work just as well as the other. Again, Gregory... oh gosh I think I may have actually fallen a little in love with your characterisation of him! The clever insert of the 'hobo hat' made me smile, too. Keep up the good work.
Someone Without an Account chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
..Is it too late to ask for more? I read this on the kink meme and saw that you re-wrote some parts. Damn, this's brilliant. :/ Don't leave us hanging! D8
VolknerRealm chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
*head slam*

You muuust continue this! I'm getting tired of waiting... You must! There's no way you can leave this as it is. I'm gonna quit my rant now. T_T
KIRAyuki chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
Omg I just read all this in one sitting! I thought my heart stopped when you said Black Jack! I was starting to wonder if I was the only person that liked that anime.