Reviews for Salvation in the Devil's Triangle
Zale potter chapter 10 . 5/1
Best Chapter so far please update soon I hope this is not dead I would really love to see were this goes now.
Zale potter chapter 9 . 5/1
Now I am wondering what powers he will get and will it compliment his blood magic enhancements.
Zale potter chapter 8 . 5/1
Very killer chapter as always I enjoyed very much.
Zale potter chapter 7 . 5/1
From dull to interesting with just one Duel wonder if all this dueling will in turn improve Alex more...?
Zale potter chapter 6 . 5/1
Nice so he mite get some really nice changes.
Zale potter chapter 5 . 5/1
Wow seems he finally got some luck perhaps things are starting to look up for him...
Zale potter chapter 4 . 5/1
Yike hope he Finds his stuff and who stole it I wonder if perhaps this is some sorta of test or just another student pushing seems to get better and better with each chapter starting really enjoy this.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 5/1
Wow the term started and he behind hope he fixes that.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 5/1
Ok now i am wondering what sort of classes he will take at this school hope at least one of them helps him figure out his be cool if he found a nice use for his blood what whit it being Venomous and would be alone on it's own very dangerous so I think it would be very hot use in Blood magic..?
Zale potter chapter 1 . 5/1
Nice Start I wonder if Perhaps Harry will get legal Revenge against the Ministry for what they put him through...? none the less very good chapter what has me a bit puzzled is what is Harry's Form sounds interesting none the less.
Great story. I Hope you are about to continue it. Thanks
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I hope to see an update
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
excellent story
Booker10 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Love this!:D please update soon!:)
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
So basically, what took the Marauders years a probably a lot of verifiable books to accomplish took Harry... a month or less... with a deranged man who'd spent 11, almost 12 years in Azkaban taking the full brunt of the Dementors because he only worked out the animagus trick a few weeks into Harry's stay in Azkaban and therefore had plenty of time to be driven insane and lose the fond memories of his time practicing becoming an animagus with his friends. Fudge liked Harry before he started declaring Voldemort back, so why would he send Harry to Azkaban at all, especially after saving Ginny? I can understand why Dumbledore would tell Harry the truth about his scar since it was gone now and no longer affected him, but why tell him about the prophesy and horcruxes? If the prophesy was still in effect, wouldn't it be better to tell Harry when he's old enough to know the full weight of it and be able to keep it a secret? Why tell Harry about the horcruxes if he could find and destroy them on his own? I don't see any point in Dumbledore telling Harry what he wouldn't a year ago other than to scare him away, which, by the looks of it, wasn't Dumbledore's goal. What was a mirror doing sitting in a hospital room? Why would Harry change back after being attacked by dementors? Your whole timeline kinda throws me off. Basically, Harry is thrown in Azkaban. Week 1: Sirius gains enough energy to look through the bars of his cell at Harry. Week 1, Day 4: Sirius finally talks to Harry. Week 4: Sirius discovers changing into his animagus form dulls the effects dementors have on him and begins teaching Harry. Week 5, Day 5: Harry transforms into his animagus form for the first time. Week 6: Harry reaches "Clarity" and Sirius begins planning their escape. Week 6, day 3: Sirius completes their escape plan and they put it in action. Week 7: Harry wakes up in the hospital. Harry seems a bit too grown up in this. What 12-year-old thinks about exercising when he's constantly around dementors after being betrayed by his friends and while working on his animagus form? Why did the dementors focus on Sirius instead of Harry when they made their escape? Why did no one question why Harry was outside his cell in the first place?

A week later Sirius looks at him through the cell doors. A few days later Sirius talks to him. At least three weeks later Sirius discovers how to dull the effects of dementors. A week (a week and a half at most) later Harry mastered his animagus form through hours of meditating and practicing to first find his three forms then gradually transfigure more and more of himself as he got better at it. At least a few days later Sirius finished their escape plan and they got out of Azkaban where Harry was caught by dementors and passed out. It'd take him at least a day, maybe an entire week to regain consciousness since having part of a soul sucked out of him would throw his body off quite a bit, not to mention the fall he took.