Reviews for Borg Do Not Gyrate
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 4/16
I remember this story! I found it, I think, on some other site. (Archive of Our Own?) Man, that must've been a few years ago at least. That was when I basically went, "So this Teya person was the first one to write C/7 fan-fiction!"

I have no idea how I didn't R&R this earlier. Seeing the publishing date here, this story has clearly been up on FF. net as long as wherever else I read it; and like I said, I read it years ago. I have no idea how I neglected to leave a review.

Well anyway, this is a very cute story. And Ixchel is a great name for their daughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
hahaha love it!
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Haha, this was great
cojack chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Funny. Taking place many years after Endgame, I like how you introduce ideas, but leave a lot to the imagination on how it all happened.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story!
scifiromance chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is so cute and funny, I love it! :D Thank so much, there's not enough C/7 on here and you're much better at writing humour than me.

Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was just plain cute!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
What an enjoyable read! I applaud you on the easy banter you've created amongst Seven, Chakotay, and their adorable daughter as well. Very in-character and highly entertaining, I absolutely loved this!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I've been a Voyager fan for years, but I've never read a fic for fear of death by terrible writing. I am SO glad I took a chance on your fic - this is truly fabulous and I absolutely loved the "voice" you gave Seven.

Go you! I'm off to check out your other stuff!
Rei chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I'm not a C/7 shipper by any means, but this was cute. Well done.
polomare chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Apparently, Rubber Tree People don't gyrate either!

Fun Read :-)
just-grey chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
LOL! Hilariously cute, loved every bit. Great job!

zora chapter 1 . 8/16/2007 it