Reviews for Lily's Men
Guest chapter 42 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing! Engaging twists, sad, but it wrapped up so well with the conclusion. Seriously awesome work.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I don't understand.
Where are Sirius and Remus?
wokanshutaiduo chapter 42 . 8/19/2011
*wow* that was a great story. i liked it from the very first chapter, and that was ana mazing twist at the end! thanks for writing!
UmbriFiica chapter 42 . 7/27/2011
This story is just so horribly wonderful. Not even halfway through I was wishing that James and Lily would die so Harry could really be Severus and Aurora's son. Even though Lily was wonderful, and I would have felt sad for her dying, James was a bastard and kind of deserved bad things happening to him. Anyway, this really was lovely, a true pleasure to read. Thank you.
deb chapter 42 . 3/7/2011
Loved your whole story. It was not to wordy and was very interesting. It also had plenty of action and caring. Thank you for writing this story.
slytherinslut13 chapter 42 . 12/18/2010
Sniff... so, they never get 'back' together?
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 12/8/2010
Let's see if I get this right-we're supposed to love canon, where Albus is adored, Harry is always rescued, and Snape is forever spat on.

Gee, think I'll pass.
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 12/8/2010
Ah, poor Albus; he's totally screwing over everybody (except himself) but he still wants to be loved.

And he is. The events he starts will leave Snape dead in the Shrieking Shack, Harry a survivor of abuse, and himself beloved in that wonderful white tomb.

He should beg for forgiveness (though he never seems to find time in his busy schedule to do so from Snape, and only justifies himself to Harry in the Kings Cross scene).

But because Rowling loves him, we're supposed to do so as well.

Why?
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 12/8/2010
Ah, yes. For the Greater Good, Severus and Harry have to suffer. Poor Albus, he's worshiped by those around him forever no matter which timeline he chooses.

What a hard decision for him to make. Considering how he treated Severus and Harry in the canon timeline, I suspect he can hardly wait.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 11/21/2010
Yes, Severus phrased it badly, but he was right to put his wife first. And Lily _doesn't_ know what it's like to lose a child, and never will.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
Well, it wouldn't be the first Albus meddled, either with the timeline or with other's lives. Nor will it be the last.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 9/19/2010
Good short chapter. Well, I expect the Wizarding World won't miss those kitten plates...
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 9/19/2010
You know, if Voldemort is dependent on a witch to break another wizard so that he's the most powerful-doesn't that show how weak he actually is? Just sayin'.
Snapegirlkmf chapter 42 . 9/18/2010
It was a good story overall, though I did hope that Severus would have gotten a more happy ending. I would have liked him to retain his past memories so he could take care of Harry and remove him from the Dursleys.

I also wished he and Aurora could have gotten together, I really don't like Severus alone, he needs someone to love and be loved by.

One thing I'm still confused with, if Harry in the alternate timeline was really Hadius, then did that timeline's Harry die and Dumbledoe switched them?
Snapegirlkmf chapter 41 . 9/17/2010
That really sucks. Why is it that Severus is always made to suffer? If there are alternate realities, why can't Dumbledore just go back and tinker with the timeline and make it so Aurora lives?

Why is it that the old time line is supposedly the correct one?

It sort of doesn't make sense. If Trelawney's prophecy was false, why should Lily and James have to die? Why can't they just go and kill Voldemort and have done with it?

There should be allowances for other futures, since a seer can see possibilities and depending on choices, a prophecy may or may not come to pass. So Dumbeldore altered the timeline, technically things are already done, so if he goes back and alters it again then he's still messing up the timeline. And if Snape helps him, wouldn't he remember what went on, unless Dumbledore Obliviates him?

They should kick the crap out of the Aurors, Obliviate them, or have Lily go and tell them that Severus did not kidnap Harry, he was allowed to train Harry on her orders and that should be that. If Dumbledore really wants to make amends, he should save Aurora and Sev's son or Aurora. Otherwise he's making Severus suffer all over again and if I were Severus I'd tell him to go to hell. How does Sev benefit? He doesn't.