Reviews for Chowder And Panini, The future
Rain.unloved chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
So Chowder is hitler?
slothychan chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
ok why? thats all i ask why?

and how can it be 1945 thats sort of impossible.

and well wah

btw chowder gets cancelled this month
Uncle Theodore chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
your my best friend i LUVE WW2 i have a cd with ww2 songs
Bastard chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
In the end the German text explained that Panini did NOT commit suicide but how she did to Chowder.

Here is the text directly translated from me *clears throat*:Panini did not commit suicide, but she did not know how to commit Chowder. Why he died at the age of 45? Perhaps because the director or hitler, I know he was a very good general. Signed
futureauthor13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Um, wow. Uh, I'm not quite sure about that last chapter, especially Chowder committing suicide. Also, what did you say at the end (I know it's in German, I just don't know what it meant.)

The rest of this story was good, cute, and great to read, but this chapter sort of took a dark turn. However, I do hope you continue this story, since it is good.
slothychan chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
you make me so sad! :(
futureauthor13 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Oh, that's sad, but it's a good chapter
slothychan chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
FATTY!
Cockapoo123 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
i love how u describe the characters u go person
futureauthor13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
I liked this chapter. But I have a question: Is this like an alternate timeline since they go to school and all that other stuff, or is it just your special additions. Either way, this story is good.
Zepla chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Keep in mind I was on a rush to write this, I'm mad to have mistake's but oh well. The next chapter will be better.
futureauthor13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I feel sorry for Panini, but I can see Ms. Endive actually doing this.

I can't wait for the lovey dovey stuff LOL 3
futureauthor13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Aww! Chowder is so cute as a six year old 3

I feel sorry for Panini though, Ms. Endive is such a witch sometimes.

Cute chapter, and i can't wait for more :) Happy Thanksgiving.

P.S: Why are Chowder and Panini going to school if it's a holiday? But hey, it's the Chowder universe so that's maybe what they do, IDK. Anyway, once again, great update :)
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
So far, this is good. A few grammar problems, but this story did get me interested in it. Please continue it.